Are these symptom from the led being to close?

• Thread starter Ph 007
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ph 007

Ph 007

Trying to figure out what this is, I think it's from the led?

I have 2 x 240w q boards Samsung chips in a 4x4 surface are
About 50cm away they where on upp blast 240w x 2

Now if just moved the lights to about 70cm away and dimmed to 150w so 150x2 in the 4x4 area

Are these symptom from the led being to close
Are these symptom from the led being to close 2
Are these symptom from the led being to close 3
Are these symptom from the led being to close 4
Are these symptom from the led being to close 5
Are these symptom from the led being to close 6
Are these symptom from the led being to close 7
Are these symptom from the led being to close 8
Are these symptom from the led being to close 9
Are these symptom from the led being to close 10
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Looks like AutoPots?

I started with them in stealth mode a decade ago. Thought they would be easy, small, gravity fed so even if the power goes out, still good, right?

Not so much for me. Getting O2 to the roots was always an issue, and seemed like I could never get my nute concentrations correct. I gave up on them and went a more traditional route. Found out it was the AutoPots that were my limiting factor. That said, they work great on non-cannabis plants.

Ph 007

Ph 007

Looks like AutoPots?

I started with them in stealth mode a decade ago. Thought they would be easy, small, gravity fed so even if the power goes out, still good, right?

Not so much for me. Getting O2 to the roots was always an issue, and seemed like I could never get my nute concentrations correct. I gave up on them and went a more traditional route. Found out it was the AutoPots that were my limiting factor. That said, they work great on non-cannabis plants.
Ye auto pot, iv used then for years in soil, I changed to coco had problem theb tried coco drain to wast more problems so now back on soil and auto pot, I don't think its the auto pot never use to get it with hps only with led if been having this problem :(

Top Bottom