Are these trichomes ready for harvest

• Thread starter Lewish02
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lewish02

Lewish02

Hi all, I've got 9 autos in 12 week of flower, I've checked the trichomes and some are clear,cloudy and Amber. Is this too early.
First time grow soo I'm a bit confused as was told to harvest them when a few Amber and ones and rest cloudy. Thanks

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Staff
Supporter
Hi all, I've got 9 autos in 12 week of flower, I've checked the trichomes and some are clear,cloudy and Amber. Is this too early.
First time grow soo I'm a bit confused as was told to harvest them when a few Amber and ones and rest cloudy. Thanks
No.... bit go by the trichs on the calyx's not leaves. Also good to check them on multiple heights on the plants.

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Based on those pics looks like youve got a little while more, are all the pistils red and receeding in?

Jimh9494

Jimh9494

How do u get pics of the tris so close?

Panhead59

Panhead59

One way is to buy a digital microscope that plugs in to your phone. Approx. $35. And it's 2000x the magnification, not 50-200x like the $15-20 handheld ones. Also Better for identifying bugs also.

Top Bottom