• Thread starter Mr. Greenthum
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Are they ready for flowering?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

Mr. Greenthum

Hey all im growing from clones i have 1 Aussie Blue and 4 Super Skunk. I did LST on the Aussie Blue and Super Skunk and also topped them. I topped my Aussie because its 90% sativa and i dont want it growing through my ceiling.:weed-sign:
DSC_0515.JPG
Is this big enough for flower soon?( remember it is a topped sativa plant).
DSC_0525.JPG
These r topped Super Skunk. I am growing all these under a 1000w hps. SO do u guys think they are ready?

M

Mr. Greenthum

my aussie is 10 inches and the skunks are about 16 inches tall and on my skunks i get to 40 bud sights and lose count

T

theguapo

they're ready any time you want to flower them. as stated already it depends on how large you want them to get.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Ill make this eazy for ya. Yes, flower the right now.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Maybe veg the skunk and flower the aussie. Do what u want thats part of the fun. Your in controll.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Dude ur not very much help u just say everything i say visa versa back to me this site is for growers to ask and get help or look at plants so next time i suggest u give some type of help:anim_09::evilgrin0040:.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

If you ask an actuall question I will be glad to assist you. As well many others. Your kinda asking half a question.

mittenmedgrow

mittenmedgrow

Do you have low ceilings?a small space? your question has to many variables to be answerd.

Cort

Cort

I think what Mitten is trying to explain to you is this:

They are mature enough to flower but in your indoor garden YOU are god. If you want to flower, do so. If you want bigger plants and have the room for them, wait. Its in your hands.

P

paulycali

Flip the switch! I was told to look from the lights point of view and if 3/4 of the floor is covered with plants then its time to flower. Looks like you have achieved that so flip the switch. Your flowering plants will consume the last 1/4 of the space during flowering. Always seem to work out. Good luck and great job on the ladies

M

Mr. Greenthum

Okay well then im growing in a garage 50x50 and the lights right now r about 1foot and a half away from the tops of the plants. the ceiling is 15ft

J

Jalisco Kid

What are they grown in? If dirt you have to consider root binding them,If hydro I would train them to the outside parameters,have them gro out so you can keep an even canopy.A few more weeks of veg can double your harvest. JK

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
how much stretch does that sativa have? cuz if u have a super skunk that dont stretch much maybe 2x's its size when in bloom and the aussie goes maybe 3x's it size or more you could run into a little trouble of having one plant alot taller then the other, and since your hydro you cant put the shorter on up on a bucket to raise it to even your canapy. plus if they are in the same system they are gonna require differnt food at differnt times. sativas generally dont need that much N or calcium, were is indica dom plants do.

M

Mr. Greenthum

Thanks xX Kid Twist Xx I am aware of these problems i had all Super Skunks but one failed to grow so i went and picked up the first plant i could find the same amount of days into veg as my skunks were

M

Mr. Greenthum

DSC_0533.JPG
Aussie Blue 3 weeks into veg.
DSC_0529.JPG
Super Skunk 6 days into Flower:)
DSC_0530.JPG
:rollj:
They are growing under 1000w hps. My room temps are between 75-80 degrees F water temps are around 77 degrees F ph is between 5.6-6.5 my ppms are 800-1000

M

Mr. Greenthum

UPDATES
DSC_0540.JPG

Aussie Blue 2 days into flower

DSC_0542.JPG

Super Skunk 1 week 6 days into flower

DSC_0530.JPG

pic of the top right plant:character0029:
3x3 hydro table
25 Gal. reservoir
1000w hps
hanging bout a foot and a half above the plants
Sensi A and B (Flower)
Coco tech mat 1/2 inch thick
Does anyone else like coco tech mat?? If so why?
For instance i like the coco tech mat but not the mulchy stuff or the clay balls because i dont want to risk nats. I like the coco tech mats cause they help the roots to grow strong and super healthy!

Top Bottom