Are they ready to harvest, or should I wait?

• Thread starter Yoyosbudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Yoyosbudz

Yoyosbudz

First time grower, these are about 15 weeks old. Auto flower blueberry most trichomes look cloudy but I still see some that appear to be clear. Maybe another week? Or is it ready to harvest?

Are they ready to harvest or should i wait
Are they ready to harvest or should i wait 2
Are they ready to harvest or should i wait 3
growsince79

growsince79

All I see are trichs. Don't mean nothin. Is this ripe?

Last edited:
SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Are you going to do a flush? What are you growing in? I see some amber, you are getting close. What kind of high are you looking for ? Couch Lock? Or more energetic? ✌️

Yoyosbudz

Yoyosbudz

Are you going to do a flush? What are you growing in? I see some amber, you are getting close. What kind of high are you looking for ? Couch Lock? Or more energetic? ✌️
Yes, plan on flushing. We are using a mixture of fox farm soils. Would prefer the more energetic but I just wanna get it right! Thanks for your reply!!

SofaKingHigh

SofaKingHigh

Yes, plan on flushing. We are using a mixture of fox farm soils. Would prefer the more energetic but I just wanna get it right! Thanks for your reply!!
Then if you haven’t already I would start the flush soon depending if your going to do a week or 2 week flush. I’m no expert but the more amber you have at harvest the more couch lock you get. For more energetic you want mostly milky with some amber at harvest. ✌️

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

More time to go, you chop by your trichome and can chop when it is all milky but I wait till I see 15 to 20% amber, when you chop early the weed goes to your head, I like to relax so I wait till I see amber,

Top Bottom