Are they ready to harvest?

• Thread starter FriutyPebblesOG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

I think they're ready to harvest what do you all think?

20211222 093853
20211222 093848
theNedster

theNedster

I can’t really see the buds or pistils but the leaves appear to be fading.

Reactions: PK1
theNedster

theNedster

Much better thank you. These are not ready to harvest yet. That abundance of new white pistils is your first indicator. Still piling on new flower. That’s a good thing. Next, look at the trichomes. I can’t see exactly clearly, but those appear to be clear. As they get cloudy, you are getting closer. The next stage will be milky ( very cloudy) and then start to turn amber. I harvest when I see my first ambers or when it’s very milky. I prefer flowers that haven‘t let the trichomes all go amber, I don’t like the high. Right now those buds are packing on weight. Let the Glands swell up, and when you notice all the above in conjunction you’re ready. You’ll notice they really pack on the frost at the very end. Looks like about two weeks to go imo. Did you already begin a flush? They look like they are starting to fade already. What strain is that? Is that soil or coco?

FriutyPebblesOG

FriutyPebblesOG

Yes I have been flushing for a week now the smaller of the two is starting feel the weight of the flowers. I'm gonna have to find a way to stake them up I think. This is week 9 if I my dates right.This is 🔥 OG I even use Fox Farms organic soil and organic fertilizer I'm very proud of my girls! lol thanks for the advice I will keep them flowering for a bit longer until the trichomes are milky thanks again.

theNedster

theNedster

Yes I have been flushing for a week now the smaller of the two is starting feel the weight of the flowers. I'm gonna have to find a way to stake them up I think. This is week 9 if I my dates right.This is 🔥 OG I even use Fox Farms organic soil and organic fertilizer I'm very proud of my girls! lol thanks for the advice I will keep them flowering for a bit longer until the trichomes are milky thanks again.
Right on, enjoy that harvest!

Latest posts

Top Bottom