Are they still blocking all card transactions on overseas seed purchases? Or just VISA?

• Thread starter dirtyoldman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyoldman

dirtyoldman

It's been quite a few years since I ordered seeds from Europe. I attempted yesterday to buy some seeds from the Netherlands using my Capital One VISA card and it got blocked. Are they all doing that? I have a Paypal Mastercard but I'll have to stick some money in that account if it would work. I don't want to do a bank transfer. That has a fee, right? I have a second VISA attached to a line of credit at my bank. But if one VISA wouldn't work then I would assume another wouldn't work, either. I have a third VISA, a debit card connected to my checking. Have nothing to lose by trying them all. But regardless the company I want to deal with, Sensi Seeds, is out of stock of every strain on my wish list. I wish American seed companies would step up and offer what is available in Europe. Here it's always feminized seeds and a vast array of hybrids with crazy names. I'm shopping for regular seeds right now because I'm ready to do some breeding. What I'd like is a pure or nearly pure indica strain. The only one Sensi has in stock right now is Critical Kush. The one I want, Black Domina, is out of stock.

Habosabin

Habosabin

I had to use bitcoin last time I ordered from Europe.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

i bought from mr nice with my mastercard no problem.
Sometimes the bank just blocks unusual transactioins for your safety. Try calling the bank and see if they can unblock the shit. I've had to do that many times.
Some banks have this stupid algorithm thing where if you try to buy ANYTHING "off the beaten path" they'll block it. And you have to either call or go in there and basically say "I know what I'm buying. nobody has hacked my shit. please unblock my shit"
Like I bought a cheap chinese drone off bangood or something and they blocked it at first. I had to go to the bank and get it turned back on. they actually put a complete pause on the card. The google wal mart amazon ebay algorithm doesn't want us buying anything anywhere else.

Last edited:
weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

also midweeksong has sensi and takes bitcoin.

Top Bottom