Are thrown out seeds any good?

• Thread starter greengenes44
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
greengenes44

greengenes44

High all. Intermediate grower here. I grow auto's for medication. I've been at it for about five years now. I live in a rural area. This spring my wife asked me to throw some of my old FFOF soil into a huge watering trough outside, so she can use it for planting flowers. I looked the other day and saw about 5 or 6 pot plants are growing around the thing. So I'm wondering what to do with them. Should I dig them up and put them in my grow tent? Would that possibly bring pests in my house? I'm just not sure here. I just don't like being wasteful. If you have any ideas, plmk. Thanks fam.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

It could easily bring pests into your house. If they're small, you could probably hit them hard with pyrethrins and be fairly safe, but it's no guarantee.

Another thing to consider is that if you had no males, these were made by a female that popped a few balls. That trait is likely in these plants.

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

My friend uprooted his pot plant and took it inside. Be prepared with some neem oil spray and Diatomaceous Earth. Difficult but not impossible tho, his is doing just fine after a short adjustment period.

Ponky

Ponky

Let it grow. Clone the strongest one. Treat the clone. Bring it in. See what it does. Only save the strong. The weak need to die.

greengenes44

greengenes44

That's why I like these forums. Things I never would have thought of. I need to have neem oil on hand. Thanks everybody for the input. Mystic, thank you, I didn't even think about the hermie situation. Again, many thanks.

Latest posts

Top Bottom