are truly new ideas possible on a grow forum? if so ??

• Thread starter redshift75
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redshift75

I often as i smoke and read the threads find myself overwhelmed with repetitive posts and the same responses. I love it. I love people come here find information and reassurance. Thats what makes a great community. But then when thinking about small concepts brought up within discussions and feel its something great to discuss. I find its been discussed in the past which brings up more questions. Then you find more rabbit holes of posts and answers. That really loop back to the same concepts. IPM, Nutes, Watering, PH, ETC.

I'm left with the thought of what can one discuss? everything will be broken down by a google search in some way. Or expressed across multiple and different strategies and ideas. Im left to contemplate where the path is that we go to achieve something new?

Sure we all experiment and tinker, have our own takes on common methods in which we make our own. Some are lucky and others research more fruitful. So where do we go in the discussion? Research? Wait for the next generation of equipment? magical chemical? rain dance?

As i smoke this beautiful insane in the membrane with some memberberry hash and a little sour tangie terp sugar sprinkled on top. I feel like i cant be the only one who feels this way at times? I get the feeling we are keepers of small databases of information we collectively share. Waiting for our cue to arise to share our knowledge. The discovery of knowledge will always be never ending.

What is the next new unexplored idea for cannabis growing?
Is this as good as it gets when we all do our part?
or are we missing the discussion on how to make it better?
what is the unknown we are left missing.
Maybe im missing the discussion about the next discussion/idea/concept/science?

Maybe this is a hedge your bets thing or an actual discussion. But id truly like to hear some others thoughts.

if this is a hedge your bets thing. Im going to take a wild guess and vote for laser lights. Some sort of refracted, diffused laser beam that makes plants grow insane and has epic light penetration. Please dont let my bet influence or taint your thoughts. -Red

Latest posts

Top Bottom