Are You Down With Cwb.......... You Know Me...... 5 Crackers In The Car, You Crazy! !!

• Thread starter EventHorizan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

So got the weekend off and what to do...
Anyway as I was sitting around medicating I had a thought. I had read that you can use soda water to foiliar because it has c02 in it...
So I wondered what would happen if I put soda water in my huey ???
Do you think soda water would harm my huey? I realize that this is a getto idea but it does provoke thinking... Not saying anything but a Lil thought provoking could really benefit a few members here.. :)

So thoughts, this is really just a thought for my seedling/ early veg tent which is 3x3x5...

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

That's a very interesting but good, that could solve a lot of problems. I would assume it would have a low ppm, but I'm super curious myself!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

That's a very interesting but good, that could solve a lot of problems. I would assume it would have a low ppm, but I'm super curious myself!
I just wonder if the soda water will degrade the huey... I guess I could get a wally world huey and if it clogs up or causes a problem just return it :)

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

I just wonder if the soda water will degrade the huey... I guess I could get a wally world huey and if it clogs up or causes a problem just return it :)
Lol good thinking, always could be the guinea pig, I'm sure many ppl would wonder how well this works :-)

The Terps

The Terps

I'd look at how much co2 you could cram in an "x"of water first as I doubt it would be enough to do anything? Would go flat pretty fast. Probably work as well just putting a bucket in there why risk a Huey.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

What sucks for me is!! I don't have no c02 gauge and really we want to know the ppm hourly during lights on. And I want to know what the ratio of ppm to the rh my tent will build and hold. I may have to put my vented hoods in to reduce air extraction to bare min or intermittent....
I need a damn meter tho... I had to say enough on expenses for time being and get out of the red a Lil with what I got before using the plastic anymore..
I might try it anyway but till I got a meter it's kind of inmaterial...

The Terps

The Terps

I think this idea is kinda unpractical. As you need compressed co2 to make soda water. Why not just skip the water which would have way to Many factors and go straight for something that emits co2 like a bottle, burner, yeast, or mushrooms?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I'd look at how much co2 you could cram in an "x"of water first as I doubt it would be enough to do anything? Would go flat pretty fast. Probably work as well just putting a bucket in there why risk a Huey.
That's where I'm at mentally too! But the scientists part of me wants to know! Last I checked wally world could afford to cover R & D costs for us.. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I think this idea is kinda unpractical. As you need compressed co2 to make soda water. Why not just skip the water which would have way to Many factors and go straight for something that emits co2 like a bottle, burner, yeast, or mushrooms?
Well because I technically ain't set up for c02, and I just smoked some real good hash, and saw me making millions on this idea, and posted my intellectual out of being thoughts before I tested the theory against newton's law or the theory of relativity. ...

OK how about we do it in a terrarium! With an aero cloner underneath???
Cough cough... sry took another hit...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

After a few more hits off the hash I am now ready to have a 2000 microbots with 1w leds work in conjunction with each other to grow out my 4x8... They return to the east facing window for solar charging at 6am, where they charge till 6pm, at which time they are dispatched to do their job again...
Of course I'm making jokes but where is life headed or growing for that matter. .. probably only as far as we dream....

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

How many nanos you need? One for every leaf. When a new leaf is born a new nano is responsible for it.. The nanos releases co2/rh particles in the air 2 "above leaf where they hover.... an army of drone nano 1w leds.....How many ml watts would you need to illuminate 1 leaf from 2 inches away. What part it'll what ever you call it would you need from 2" away?

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Ive diluted neem an ran in my humidifier in my hoophouse. I wasnt worried abiut my huey as it was 8.00 from goodwill store. Had no problems with it. Rinsed it an used few times since with regular water.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ive diluted neem an ran in my humidifier in my hoophouse. I wasnt worried abiut my huey as it was 8.00 from goodwill store. Had no problems with it. Rinsed it an used few times since with regular water.
Thanks brother for chiming in...

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

No worries, i know it didnt directly apply per se, but huey can be used for other shit, i like the vicks one when im sick....again that prolly dont apply either lol lol damn dabs
Hey.. if somebody don't ask, and nobody ever checks, who knows what we miss out on. Do you think it's odd that what we envisioned 40 yes ago is the norm today. . ANDROID PHONES ... WE DIDN'T SEE ANDROIDS IN THE 80'S!! WE couldn't even of thought something like that. Hell I was just happy to have an atari...

GreenHouser

GreenHouser

Hey.. if somebody don't ask, and nobody ever checks, who knows what we miss out on. Do you think it's odd that what we envisioned 40 yes ago is the norm today. . ANDROID PHONES ... WE DIDN'T SEE ANDROIDS IN THE 80'S!! WE couldn't even of thought something like that. Hell I was just happy to have an atari...
Ohhhh i had intellivision 1 an 2..... Ballin ha ha ha ha lmmfao

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Ohhhh i had intellivision 1 an 2..... Ballin ha ha ha ha lmmfao
I remember them..I played the baseball game.. I had to play it at sears, or Montgomery ward.. My dad wouldn't buy me one... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom