Are You Familiar With Either Of These Strains?

• Thread starter sweetolmaryjane
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sweetolmaryjane

Hey again guys, i have 2 strains im working with now, both are new to me. 1 is a classic, the other i believe to be fairly new.
First off is THC BOMB. i liked what i read about this strain. but i have yet to find a bad write up on a strain on the website it is being sold on so i turn to you. Have you grown it before, if so what can i expect as far as flower time, THC and CBD content, smell taste. anything you could tell me about it would be great.
The other is the classic ol White Widow. I recently bought some of this smoke from a dispensary and i gotta say, it zonked me. i do realize the % chance i end up with the same pheno type that i smoked, or even the same pheno type that any of you may have grown, is slim. I still am eager to learn any and all you have to tell me about growing this strain.
Thanks in advance

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

I have grown White Widow from Nirvana several times. Usually its an indica shape, but one year two of the plants were more sativa in their structure. Great potency. High is mid to sativa. Yield for me was ~1.5 lb per plant, outdoors in NW Oregon. Finish is about October 15 here. You can see pics of both phenotypes in the bottom link in my sig.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

girls9-23-jpg.743788

The two on the right are AK48, the four on the left are WW

B

Burned Haze

I actually grew a pack of thc bomb like 5+ years ago, it reminded me much like original skunk #1 in structure but a little difference in terps/taste. Like earthy combo

I didn’t take any clones of it but the bud from my memory wasn’t prime but wasn’t horrible ethier ( decent producer thou )

Skwisgar1000

Skwisgar1000

Thc bomb is awesome, easily one of the strongest strains around but gets ignored because it’s not what all the hype chasers want. I have a cut and it’s earned it’s place in my mom tent , which isn’t easy . If it was called cookie bomb or gelato bomb, it would be all over the forums

S

sweetolmaryjane

Thc bomb is awesome, easily one of the strongest strains around but gets ignored because it’s not what all the hype chasers want. I have a cut and it’s earned it’s place in my mom tent , which isn’t easy . If it was called cookie bomb or gelato bomb, it would be all over the forums

Latest posts

Top Bottom