Are you growing legal or not

• Legal

Votes: 43 50.6%
  • Not legal

Votes: 42 49.4%

• Total voters
Madmax

Madmax

Well you sure have something in common with silver surfer in OZ going by your girls in Avatar pic..beautiful looking plants dude :)

WestbyGod

WestbyGod

I always wondered... Do they chop your plants and weigh them? Do they weigh just your buds? Do they let it dry first lol? An ounce of weed dry would weigh probably a few ounces wet....
They weigh the whole plant. Leaves, stems, buds, roots. That's how they get the inflated street value reports.

justadbeer

justadbeer

Legal. We have been legal for medical for quite some time and now we just passed recreational this past Nov

noturgenre

noturgenre

My home state is legalized and I can legally grow 6 per adult in the house. Everyone I interact with has no idea I grow anything but beautiful flowers in my garden beds. Times are desperate and a few thousand dollars of easy money sitting in a drying rack or jarred up is a quick way to get a home invasion robbery that will end badly for someone. The fewer people know you have it or use it the less likely you have to deal with a mooch or a robbery attempt. Cleaning up blood sucks and shooting someone makes a horrible mess...

Smellyweed

Smellyweed

Illegal in NZ. Absolutely ridiculous.
I stand before you as a convicted criminal, charged with possession and cultivation of cannabis. (6 seedlings and 1/3 of an ounce, 25 years ago, no other convictions since)
My life was irrevocably changed by that conviction, yet I continue to grow and use this wonderful medicine.
I do not respect unjust laws.

Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

Im in a legal state but going over the speed limit all the time. So the fuzz can kiss my ass! šŸ–•šŸ¤£

N

Nicc

For me, I just straight away think of growing as illegal but as I spend more time on here I see a lot of people are growing legally.
I'm wondering how many illegals are on here? How many legal?
I'm gonna start the ball rolling and cast the first vote.
Here in England, it's illegal everywhere
28.000 legal private health smokers in the UK, my friend now thinks he can do anything, drive wasted, grow weed, knock up shatter and make and sell eatables. Whilst I get followed by pigs scoring a Q. Bullshit system.

Garbage_bear

Garbage_bear

Legal here. I wouldn't be posting otherwise. I am generally a rule follower so I am very grateful for the lawless pioneers that kept the genetics alive for us to enjoy today.

Latest posts

Top Bottom