Are You Suppose To Shake Sea Green?

• Thread starter bibbles
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bibbles

bibbles

This is my first bottle, I'm almost done with it (I think), and I noticed a large... chunk at the bottom, as if a lot of stuff had settled out of suspension. I never really shook the bottle because of how much it foams, but was I suppose to?

It takes up like the bottom 25% of the bottle.

FiveAM

FiveAM

I've never seen this before, but I shake the shit out of my bottles.

FiveAM

FiveAM

When i shake it, it blows like a volcano when i open it.
So i roll it.

What I usually do it take my old bottle and pour half of the new bottle in and go from there. I guess that's why I never see the foaming so much.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
This is my first bottle, I'm almost done with it (I think), and I noticed a large... chunk at the bottom, as if a lot of stuff had settled out of suspension. I never really shook the bottle because of how much it foams, but was I suppose to?

It takes up like the bottom 25% of the bottle.
The same thing happens every time another bottle of Sea Green empties, I have beat them on tables that shit in the bottom in Sea Green is nasty, kinda bullshit

Camdawg

Camdawg

Sea green kicks ass the foam is a bit of a bitch especially the first time you open it not realizing its gonna be a foamcano.

N

nightmarecreature

I shake my bottle everytime. Sediment is normal. I only use it as a foliar spray because my coco coir hates the excess K. With my base nutes it can cause lockup.

blazer

blazer

I can help out with lighting just be my phone lite but it's bright as fuck!:cool:

sixstring

sixstring

ill come pick you up on my bike blazer,wont take us long M,soon as i hit the pavement we'll be flyin
Camel jockey

and for the O.P. i shake everything in bottles,organics and chems...shake it like a polaroid picture.

blazer

blazer

Fuck yeah @sixstring we would be like go medusa go medusa and @fishwhistle would be making it rain but with buds!

Top Bottom