area recomendations

• Thread starter obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
wondering how the scene is in the klamath falls area and up through chiloquin , bend and then east toward john day ect ect .

looking for advice on places to stay away from tweakers and cops and so forth . my focus is south eastern or and eastern or ...

thanks way in advance

if you fell better pm'ing me please do ..

Obs

420bliss

420bliss

my dad was born in k falls, small quiet town, last time i was goin thru the cops had shut down all the cannabis clubs, there is one maybe two head shops there. bend is a good town, if you go thru there stop at green leaf garden supply they are really nice guys, they carry our tumblers

420bliss

420bliss

, dont know when your gona be goin thru but if this is goin on

C

CobbCreekBob

Have lived in 5 diff spots in a year and a half. Methford sucks, and I hear Bend is ok, Klamath has some tweakers but the county is broke, so if you stay under the radar, but man, those winters over there, you better be used to them. For the record, OBS, me and some other ole cat used to go by the nik Lonestar, are looking for homes as we speak. Both on disability, but chit is high out here for what you get. And the kids that have went in and rewired and tore out walls trying for their supergrows, haven't made the landlords out here very MMJ friendly, thats the first lesson I learned after getting here that no one bothered to tell me. lol. Roseburg is nice, but all the action is from Eugene north, but I like the woods, so I stay up in the hills. If you want to come over on this side, from Medford to Sutherlin, I know a bit bout livin in those spots, Sutherlin is a great lil town close to things, yet its own burg. JMHO By the way, Iknow you don't know me, but I got references and there are some farms over there 4-5 bedroom, OMMP friendly landlords that maybe a couple or few peeps could go in on. And already legal, just sayin

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
its really going nuts in the portland area ,i live in the woods close to everything but out, oregoncity'estacada,damascus up towards hood. inless you want outdoor growing portland very friendlyjust saying we dont have a long season this far up for outdoor. i am on a tablet and havent fiquire out caps

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
wondering how the scene is in the klamath falls area and up through chiloquin , bend and then east toward john day ect ect .

looking for advice on places to stay away from tweakers and cops and so forth . my focus is south eastern or and eastern or ...

thanks way in advance

if you fell better pm'ing me please do ..

Obs
Stay away from Josephine County!!!

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

THATS FUNNY! I been here in GrantsPass FOR 1 YR originally to take of my grandparents the move has become permanent and a patient in Ca I needed to be legit here.
I can say though that in Josephine County there is only 1 reliable source for meds and that's S.O.M found them on pot locator located in gp clean organic meds w/delivery good selection on meds "pricey" only donate because im in veg still & compared to the walkin club up the street which is gonna close anyday its what I gotta deal with.
I was lucky to have found fellow patients from town hook up the clones.
I'm doing indoor plus I pretty much stay to myself so no problems at all new to the ommp so I put myself as grower and my wife as my caregiver the only problem I got another 2-3 mos before I see any fruit from my labor.;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
THATS FUNNY! I been here in GrantsPass FOR 1 YR originally to take of my grandparents the move has become permanent and a patient in Ca I needed to be legit here.
I can say though that in Josephine County there is only 1 reliable source for meds and that's S.O.M found them on pot locator located in gp clean organic meds w/delivery good selection on meds "pricey" only donate because im in veg still & compared to the walkin club up the street which is gonna close anyday its what I gotta deal with.
I was lucky to have found fellow patients from town hook up the clones.
I'm doing indoor plus I pretty much stay to myself so no problems at all new to the ommp so I put myself as grower and my wife as my caregiver the only problem I got another 2-3 mos before I see any fruit from my labor.;)
Talked to the club owner down there constant harrass from crooked cops in Josephine took everything . he's not the only one

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Check out westcoastmasters.com meet some elite growers in the bend area Dru West , Budwhisper etc for info !

Stinkyguy420

Stinkyguy420

Check out westcoastmasters.com meet some elite growers in the bend area Dru West , Budwhisper etc for info !
THXS BRUH!!! I REALLY DO APPRECIATE THAT!! Im gonna take a peek at that site now!!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
This bro has Breast and snakes all over her head HISS !! Enjoy!!! Just messing with ya 8)

J

Johhnydope48th

Obs I say from what u listed go with bend! Laid back area not to small great micro breweries and concerts and some pretty chill cats . Plus it's pretty close to sum nice slopes . Been thinking about a relocation there myself if u cant tell lol.

J

Johhnydope48th

And I don't know if ur intrested in the Applegate valley but it's known as wine and weed country in so . Oregon . Some of the best out d I ever had came from those hills.

Top Bottom