Aries Lab

• Thread starter therealAries
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
therealAries

therealAries

Lets start this thread with my Alien Overlord F1 (Alien kush f3 x Alien Dog f2)
Aries lab

therealAries

therealAries

Seeds available for alien overlord?

Sorry didnt respond sooner. I am currently just doing this for passion but am getting all the testing done so if i do drops publically then im sure @logic can give me then the details to help all out with anyone interested in what i am breeding as i currently am finishing up my Jamaican Kings Bread reproduction project then back onto more alien crosses. Thank you for your kind post here brother

therealAries

therealAries

I know people are like "what is that Alien Overlord like?!" Lol jist kidding haha.. heres a shot of her hulk hogan arm sized colas hahaha

20190621 083839

Now lets do two others of the tops so you can see the resin production ;)

20190621 083907
20190621 083939

Ok a lower cola now.....

20190621 084007

Ok now some dry flowers with a profile report

52120295 2303038406647919 5527673594861060096

Flavor profile: cherries lemon with leather and fuel notes on the vape and the smell of the flowers is very similar had many reports on this particular cut that shes potent so that was nice to hear back.. also these plants may need something strong to hold em when theyre drying as the buds are HEAVY weight wise

Ok hope that helps with the details pertainjng to this strain my personal "flagship" strain will be using her for outcrosses FOR SURE

BLessed Be Thcfarmer and ONE LOVE

therealAries

therealAries

Have a friend who has been so kind to test a newer strain I made last year
Alien Hashplant (F•1)
(Alien Cheese F•2 x 88g13hp IBL male)

This is taken at week 6 and both phenos my friend ran are ran in 1 gallon pots or bags or whatever 🙂 my friend had stressed the hell out them to see if they would intersex as you know that's how proper testing is done these were grown indoors as have been the other lines I posted sometime last year 👍👍👍

IMG 20200225 221754 642
IMG 20200225 221647 093

This is one pheno ^^☝️☝️

IMG 20200225 222221 971
IMG 20200225 222108 335

This is the other pheno ^^☝️☝️

The smells are still developing as are the flowers but if I am able to will do another post to this "pre-harvest" as will do another of dry flowers and smoke report with my friends description I am very excited to see what comes of this also wanted to say that no intersex plants even with the hardcore stressors from pests to many other factors that would cause weak lines to throw nanners this breeding of the plant is purely for my passion and I do not make any profits nor have any plans to as I do this for those I am blessed to do it for as they appreciate my efforts so you all may not see my lines up for sell anytime soon but for those who watch my threads thank you for your time

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

Have a friend who has been so kind to test a newer strain I made last year
Alien Hashplant (F•1)
(Alien Cheese F•2 x 88g13hp IBL male)

This is taken at week 6 and both phenos my friend ran are ran in 1 gallon pots or bags or whatever 🙂 my friend had stressed the hell out them to see if they would intersex as you know that's how proper testing is done these were grown indoors as have been the other lines I posted sometime last year 👍👍👍

View attachment 945761View attachment 945762
This is one pheno ^^☝☝

View attachment 945763View attachment 945764
This is the other pheno ^^☝☝

The smells are still developing as are the flowers but if I am able to will do another post to this "pre-harvest" as will do another of dry flowers and smoke report with my friends description I am very excited to see what comes of this also wanted to say that no intersex plants even with the hardcore stressors from pests to many other factors that would cause weak lines to throw nanners this breeding of the plant is purely for my passion and I do not make any profits nor have any plans to as I do this for those I am blessed to do it for as they appreciate my efforts so you all may not see my lines up for sell anytime soon but for those who watch my threads thank you for your time
'88 G-13/HP is a beautiful line to work. I am hoping to search through that line again in the near future. I wish you well with your projects. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

therealAries

therealAries

'88 G-13/HP is a beautiful line to work. I am hoping to search through that line again in the near future. I wish you well with your projects. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Thank you for comment I do hope to be able to further the line as I still have some (F•1) stored away and have made more 88g13hp IBL for preservation reasons and when I can will do another reproduction on the 88g13hp IBL just not sure what will be the next outcrosses maybe a Kyle Kushmans Strawberry Cough c/o x 88g13hp IBL for a "Strawberry Hashplant"??? Again thank you for paying attention to my thread it's a blessing 🙏

Top Bottom