As my 3rd organic outdoor Michigan grow unfolds....some thoughts that may help new growers?

• Thread starter MerryJane22
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Despite some of the perils of my first two grows.....I've decided to do it yet again (but better?) ha! we shall see 💚

I made so darn many rookie mistakes it's hard for me to select a few & I don't wanna bore you all to tears.....I know you're busy googling every change your plants experience, lol. Here are a few that nearly cost me my harvest(s). Now, all of this info will be obvious to many of you guys. Lots of you are well prepared and do research beforehand. I did, too. So much so that I went overboard with it. I was SURE I could dodge every rookie mistake out there---if I only read enough and collected everything I'd need. Ha ! I can be pretty naive at times.....bless my heart. Anyway, I was SO prepared that at the first sign anything, I got busy (way too busy).

BUGS:
This one stands out, as it was my first big disaster----just because you see a couple bugs-----this is not cause to suspect "a complete infestation". I didn't wait long enough a few times and doused the heck out of my first batch with copious amounts on Neem mix. It almost plugged all their growth & suffocated them. If you DO decide Neem is a good option for 'prevention' (I absolutely have) make sure the couple drops of soap you use isn't 'anti-bacterial' or loaded with other chemicals ---castille soap for the win. Or dirt cheap dollar store stuff that is nothing but soap. ALSO.....let them dry out somewhere out of the sun. Early mornings a good time. They can dry off pre-daylight. But shake the shit out of that spray bottle as you go---neem will ball back up if you don't---and have a good mister type, not a super cheap one with only two settings.

PREVENTION OF BUGS:

Even though I got heavy handed up there, I really did need to be keeping a good eye. Here are the few products that (if you live in a place like Michigan) you should really have on-hand. You'll need them. I'd order them now, as supply chains are drying up even as I type for some things.
1) YELLOW STICKY CARDS (hang them near your grow between pots. You may think they are only sort of effective, but they're priceless as you attempt to identify the culprits, they'll be stuck to the cards for you to see.
2) NEEM POWDER (you can sprinkle this on the top soil and it deters fungus gnats & other critters from tunneling in and making a home in your soil) it also provides some other benefits as you water it in).
3) DIAMOTACEOUS EARTH (same as Neem, good to have around---I sprinkle on top of soil for prevention and a few other reasons)
4) JEWELERS LOUPE (get a few, they're cheap) if anyone is going to help you solve issues---you'll need to check under the leaves, etc----these help. BONUS is you'll have them ready to check trichomes later :)
5) EXTRA SPRAY BOTTLES (have at least 3, you might be foliar feeding for an unknown deficiency ---or mixing up a solution to treat something----not everything will be OK to rinse and re-use).
6) SPINOSAD for caterpillars , moths, thrips, etc (haven't used this yet, but it's good to have on hand for different critters---plus as I mentioned, things are becoming scarce at times to find. Last minute needs create a shit load of unnecessary panic, trust me on that one).
7) PYRETHRIN (again, haven't used but have on hand for various bugs) it's always oner of the main suggestions for people to use in a crisis, so....I have it.
8) THURICIDE (this is bacillus thuringiensis)---haven't used but plan on using once per week to help avoid powder mildew ....the bane of my existence so far. Mildew is a rotten bitch here in Michigan.

CLOTH GROW BAGS:

Holy smokers do they dry out fast here in my hood. Keeping that "micro-herd' alive is a chore. They say keep the medium moist but not wet. Even 'moist' has been a serious challenge for me. This year (since I'm now growing photos) I'll be slowly growing them into larger pots as they develop. It was tough watering small plants in 5 gallon bags, but year one was all autos & these are supposedly fickle about changing homes. Year 2 (last year) I pulled it off OK, but autos are so touchy......this year its ALL photos.

If you are in cloth pots, there are a number of ways to water to re-wet the soil. It really has to be SLOW. You'll find this out. Water will come pouring out of the sides of those grow bags in the dry pockets---and where there is dry soil----there will be no roots. My root systems were garbage thanks to so much dry soil. Also, I absolutely underwater the first two grows. I won't be doing that this year. I'm actually going to go ahead and water to a little run-off.

Side note on the grow bags---they are cost effective so far (I washed after each grow and they are still OK to use). Now---the only plant I had with a massive root system was a photo and I had to cut that bag off to transplant. I'm not sure I'm gonna use them this year as I've obtained a collection of black plastic pots of various sizes & may decide to do that instead. It's just easier to keep moist soil in those pots (imho).

FEEDING SUPPLIES:

The soil I use is called "Smoking Tomatoes" from Morgan Composting here in Michigan, the Dairy Doo people. It comes complete w/ all the goodies and is a living soil. I had really decent luck with it. And even though these two grows were peppered with errors, I have never had to buy a speck of smoke the last two years (I have though because I enjoy a wide variety---and recreational is legal here in my state now----so sampling of wares has occurred 😎). All I added at different times was :
SILICA: this one regularly and I will do it again. Really helps the plants become vigorous. And here they need to be!
KELP: started this last year. I can't prove or disprove it's utility....but I have it and have used it & will use again, lol.
EPSOM SALT: very handy if a magnesium issue arises, as that's what epsom is.....magnesium.
MOLASSES: some of the super expensive highly advertised 'plant foods' are nothing but molasses with a couple BS things tossed in to make you think it's fancy. It's not, it's plain old molasses. I only use it in flower stage though. Get the blackstrap variety as this one is better for plants :)
GROWERS RECHARGE: this is an expensive microbe mix for the soil. I hate advertising for people, but I really do notice an uptick in growth & hardiness when I've used it. This also has molasses as an ingredient.....so Ill (maybe) not use it so much especially together. That said if I had more time I'd investigate less expensive options. Heck, if I had a lot of time I'd be making and re-using my soil, too (that day will come for sure---it's just not now).

I've ordered a few more supplements this year to try out. I can't comment on them as I have no experience yet. But I got some Alaskan fish fertilizer & Wildroot Mycorrhizae root stimulator (I ran out of the Mykos brand last year) and also a big bag of worm castings (to add to the soil mix when I transplant). The company I use has several soils & as I up pot I'll move to a different soil that will contain help with flowering. But that's all TMI for this post (I can be a wordy birdy, lol).

POWDER MILDEW:
I cannot stress this enough ---do some research NOW if you live in a humid region and have on hand anything you might need to combat it. It's a harsh thing to have to deal with after you've cared for these babies for so many months. Big beautiful buds can be annihilated basically over night. If you see anything at all that's suspicious don't overlook it !!! this stuff can spread so fast it's heartbreaking.

I successfully dodged it the first year, (but did have a little) but last year I ran a photo and she was a real chore to get to harvest (the milk spray is a mess to deal with as when it dries on leaves it resembles the PM itself). If you end up doing this, rinse the leaves once it's done it's job). I lost a section of my plant last year. This year I'm being very pro active. My seedling are 19 days old and will have their first Neem treatment soon, as I'll be transplanting them into 2 gallon pots soon and outside they go. I'll be alternating solutions and using regularly this year.

HARD WATER:
Last two years my well water tested out at 8PH and 200 TDS. I was told many times "organic soil doesn't need to be PH'd" okay okay......but alkalinity and PH can be separate. My water is loaded with calcium and the bottoms of my cloth pots have been gross with caked white rings. Both years I limped to the finish as I experienced nute uptake problems the last month that I believe to be caused by hard water building up in the root zone. Maybe in the round, this really isn't a problem. But in a confined space it has been for me. I need to be able to haul my plants around (until they're in final pots anyway). The sun isn't ever present in the places I could put them in the ground. Gotta use pots.

This year my water tests 7.0PH (weird) and 186 TDS......I won't be waiting for the last month, all the while assuming 'all is well' (no pun intended 😹). I got a RO buddy that I'll use to collect filtered water. I plan on mixing back in some of my well water to add some minerals back in. I do have CAL/MAG on hand here though, but don't think I'll need it with this new plan. We'll see?

Other things I'm doing should help with the bug situation (companion plants etc) but this post is already too long.....and maybe has very little helpful info in it? I just wanted to give something back, as this community has helped me a great deal. I really did intend for this to be short & sweet. Oops......anyway, GOOD LUCK GROWING !

As maddening as this has been......I sure love the cannabis I've grown. Last year one of my batches was labeled "Perfect Cure" because I did the harvest and cure text book.....I'm still smoking it and actually will reach for it before some of the other recreational strains I've paid decent money for. This hobby is fascinating for sure !

EDIT: a side note, I just ordered a big bag of perlite as I'll need it for transplanting later this summer. It was expensive. Planning ahead right now may end up being brilliant. This is true for lots of needed supplies.....just something to think about !

Plants
Last edited:
MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Nice write up. Good info. Just remember black pots hold heat. SW Michigan here and anything can happen. Had a friend that had beavers eat part of his crop
Thanks :) yeah, they do hold heat. I covered my black 5 gallon cloth pots last year with white fabric. I'm still deciding on what my next "up pot" will be, but these 2 gallon containers I'm in now can be shuffled around and brought in at night right now (moved into the shade, etc)......but once in their final homes I need too think hard about my pots.
Beavers for real? at least you don't need a jewelers loupe to see those critters 😹 Happy growing !

MerryJane22

MerryJane22

Thuricide (bt) is a biological insecticide, not a fungicide. It will not work for PM. It will however work for a range of pests known to plague cannabis. Use the proper strain of bt for the specific pest your targeting.👍
Thanks, yeah I'm in the process of alternating sprays as I have caterpillars etc here to fight off, too.

strider26554

strider26554

Thuricide (bt) is a biological insecticide, not a fungicide. It will not work for PM. It will however work for a range of pests known to plague cannabis. Use the proper strain of bt for the specific pest your targeting.👍
It works well for mites, at a certain stage of their life cycle, you cant eradicate totally with only using it, but it can be an integral part of the strategy.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

Hows about your genetics. what you running there?
Also ditch the molasses completely. I find pure guanos mostly dissolve right into the soil pretty nicely. Especially the whiter more phosphorous leaning ones.

growing_up

growing_up

Last edited:
SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Despite some of the perils of my first two grows.....I've decided to do it yet again (but better?) ha! we shall see 💚

I made so darn many rookie mistakes it's hard for me to select a few & I don't wanna bore you all to tears.....I know you're busy googling every change your plants experience, lol. Here are a few that nearly cost me my harvest(s). Now, all of this info will be obvious to many of you guys. Lots of you are well prepared and do research beforehand. I did, too. So much so that I went overboard with it. I was SURE I could dodge every rookie mistake out there---if I only read enough and collected everything I'd need. Ha ! I can be pretty naive at times.....bless my heart. Anyway, I was SO prepared that at the first sign anything, I got busy (way too busy).

BUGS:
This one stands out, as it was my first big disaster----just because you see a couple bugs-----this is not cause to suspect "a complete infestation". I didn't wait long enough a few times and doused the heck out of my first batch with copious amounts on Neem mix. It almost plugged all their growth & suffocated them. If you DO decide Neem is a good option for 'prevention' (I absolutely have) make sure the couple drops of soap you use isn't 'anti-bacterial' or loaded with other chemicals ---castille soap for the win. Or dirt cheap dollar store stuff that is nothing but soap. ALSO.....let them dry out somewhere out of the sun. Early mornings a good time. They can dry off pre-daylight. But shake the shit out of that spray bottle as you go---neem will ball back up if you don't---and have a good mister type, not a super cheap one with only two settings.

PREVENTION OF BUGS:

Even though I got heavy handed up there, I really did need to be keeping a good eye. Here are the few products that (if you live in a place like Michigan) you should really have on-hand. You'll need them. I'd order them now, as supply chains are drying up even as I type for some things.
1) YELLOW STICKY CARDS (hang them near your grow between pots. You may think they are only sort of effective, but they're priceless as you attempt to identify the culprits, they'll be stuck to the cards for you to see.
2) NEEM POWDER (you can sprinkle this on the top soil and it deters fungus gnats & other critters from tunneling in and making a home in your soil) it also provides some other benefits as you water it in).
3) DIAMOTACEOUS EARTH (same as Neem, good to have around---I sprinkle on top of soil for prevention and a few other reasons)
4) JEWELERS LOUPE (get a few, they're cheap) if anyone is going to help you solve issues---you'll need to check under the leaves, etc----these help. BONUS is you'll have them ready to check trichomes later :)
5) EXTRA SPRAY BOTTLES (have at least 3, you might be foliar feeding for an unknown deficiency ---or mixing up a solution to treat something----not everything will be OK to rinse and re-use).
6) SPINOSAD for caterpillars , moths, thrips, etc (haven't used this yet, but it's good to have on hand for different critters---plus as I mentioned, things are becoming scarce at times to find. Last minute needs create a shit load of unnecessary panic, trust me on that one).
7) PYRETHRIN (again, haven't used but have on hand for various bugs) it's always oner of the main suggestions for people to use in a crisis, so....I have it.
8) THURICIDE (this is bacillus thuringiensis)---haven't used but plan on using once per week to help avoid powder mildew ....the bane of my existence so far. Mildew is a rotten bitch here in Michigan.

CLOTH GROW BAGS:

Holy smokers do they dry out fast here in my hood. Keeping that "micro-herd' alive is a chore. They say keep the medium moist but not wet. Even 'moist' has been a serious challenge for me. This year (since I'm now growing photos) I'll be slowly growing them into larger pots as they develop. It was tough watering small plants in 5 gallon bags, but year one was all autos & these are supposedly fickle about changing homes. Year 2 (last year) I pulled it off OK, but autos are so touchy......this year its ALL photos.

If you are in cloth pots, there are a number of ways to water to re-wet the soil. It really has to be SLOW. You'll find this out. Water will come pouring out of the sides of those grow bags in the dry pockets---and where there is dry soil----there will be no roots. My root systems were garbage thanks to so much dry soil. Also, I absolutely underwater the first two grows. I won't be doing that this year. I'm actually going to go ahead and water to a little run-off.

Side note on the grow bags---they are cost effective so far (I washed after each grow and they are still OK to use). Now---the only plant I had with a massive root system was a photo and I had to cut that bag off to transplant. I'm not sure I'm gonna use them this year as I've obtained a collection of black plastic pots of various sizes & may decide to do that instead. It's just easier to keep moist soil in those pots (imho).

FEEDING SUPPLIES:

The soil I use is called "Smoking Tomatoes" from Morgan Composting here in Michigan, the Dairy Doo people. It comes complete w/ all the goodies and is a living soil. I had really decent luck with it. And even though these two grows were peppered with errors, I have never had to buy a speck of smoke the last two years (I have though because I enjoy a wide variety---and recreational is legal here in my state now----so sampling of wares has occurred 😎). All I added at different times was :
SILICA: this one regularly and I will do it again. Really helps the plants become vigorous. And here they need to be!
KELP: started this last year. I can't prove or disprove it's utility....but I have it and have used it & will use again, lol.
EPSOM SALT: very handy if a magnesium issue arises, as that's what epsom is.....magnesium.
MOLASSES: some of the super expensive highly advertised 'plant foods' are nothing but molasses with a couple BS things tossed in to make you think it's fancy. It's not, it's plain old molasses. I only use it in flower stage though. Get the blackstrap variety as this one is better for plants :)
GROWERS RECHARGE: this is an expensive microbe mix for the soil. I hate advertising for people, but I really do notice an uptick in growth & hardiness when I've used it. This also has molasses as an ingredient.....so Ill (maybe) not use it so much especially together. That said if I had more time I'd investigate less expensive options. Heck, if I had a lot of time I'd be making and re-using my soil, too (that day will come for sure---it's just not now).

I've ordered a few more supplements this year to try out. I can't comment on them as I have no experience yet. But I got some Alaskan fish fertilizer & Wildroot Mycorrhizae root stimulator (I ran out of the Mykos brand last year) and also a big bag of worm castings (to add to the soil mix when I transplant). The company I use has several soils & as I up pot I'll move to a different soil that will contain help with flowering. But that's all TMI for this post (I can be a wordy birdy, lol).

POWDER MILDEW:
I cannot stress this enough ---do some research NOW if you live in a humid region and have on hand anything you might need to combat it. It's a harsh thing to have to deal with after you've cared for these babies for so many months. Big beautiful buds can be annihilated basically over night. If you see anything at all that's suspicious don't overlook it !!! this stuff can spread so fast it's heartbreaking.

I successfully dodged it the first year, (but did have a little) but last year I ran a photo and she was a real chore to get to harvest (the milk spray is a mess to deal with as when it dries on leaves it resembles the PM itself). If you end up doing this, rinse the leaves once it's done it's job). I lost a section of my plant last year. This year I'm being very pro active. My seedling are 19 days old and will have their first Neem treatment soon, as I'll be transplanting them into 2 gallon pots soon and outside they go. I'll be alternating solutions and using regularly this year.

HARD WATER:
Last two years my well water tested out at 8PH and 200 TDS. I was told many times "organic soil doesn't need to be PH'd" okay okay......but alkalinity and PH can be separate. My water is loaded with calcium and the bottoms of my cloth pots have been gross with caked white rings. Both years I limped to the finish as I experienced nute uptake problems the last month that I believe to be caused by hard water building up in the root zone. Maybe in the round, this really isn't a problem. But in a confined space it has been for me. I need to be able to haul my plants around (until they're in final pots anyway). The sun isn't ever present in the places I could put them in the ground. Gotta use pots.

This year my water tests 7.0PH (weird) and 186 TDS......I won't be waiting for the last month, all the while assuming 'all is well' (no pun intended 😹). I got a RO buddy that I'll use to collect filtered water. I plan on mixing back in some of my well water to add some minerals back in. I do have CAL/MAG on hand here though, but don't think I'll need it with this new plan. We'll see?

Other things I'm doing should help with the bug situation (companion plants etc) but this post is already too long.....and maybe has very little helpful info in it? I just wanted to give something back, as this community has helped me a great deal. I really did intend for this to be short & sweet. Oops......anyway, GOOD LUCK GROWING !

As maddening as this has been......I sure love the cannabis I've grown. Last year one of my batches was labeled "Perfect Cure" because I did the harvest and cure text book.....I'm still smoking it and actually will reach for it before some of the other recreational strains I've paid decent money for. This hobby is fascinating for sure !

EDIT: a side note, I just ordered a big bag of perlite as I'll need it for transplanting later this summer. It was expensive. Planning ahead right now may end up being brilliant. This is true for lots of needed supplies.....just something to think about !

I'm in Michigan as well, and currently growing outside. I started indoors about 10+years ago. I was able to not only learn from previous mistakes that my friends would make & take mental notes.
I purchased as many books related to growing weed as I could find. It took almost 1 year for me to save up enough $ to buy equipment and thankfully it did take that long cause I had ALOT to learn.
You have mentioned a few things that I wanted to bring up.
Jorge Cervantes: Med grow bible is by far the best books to have if your going to be serious & continue to grow.
1. 6P's-Preventative planning, prevents piss poor performance
2. K.I.S.S
keep it simple stupid
2 things to absolutely live by when growing inside or outside
From what I've read, it seems you may be over working, & over thinking.
Equally just as important is Genetics.
I'm completely guilty of using clones & seeds that where just readily available.
Using a pot size that fits your needs is just as important. Consider using hydroton clay pellets, large perlite, etc & starting with a "HIGH PEROSITY" base when building your super soil.
Rite now I'm using 30 gallon cloth pots
Promix Hp, lil compost mixed in, and basic "Down to Earth" brand dry amendment 4 super soil
20220612 173225
20220621 075447
20220621 075415
20220621 075345
20220628 112810
20220628 112750

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

Those pics are aftr getting little clones in plastic 1gall pots (no pics) up potting to 3 gallon cloth. (I regret not using plastic 3gal for 1st up pot) about 3 weeks in 3 gallon w good growth then into the bigger 30gal pot and putting in the plastic landscape fencing to use as a sturdy trellising for training!!
I'll take sum new pics later today as it's raining in Detroit rite now.
1 of my next concerns for you is you Cal-Mag & possibly too much Calcium?
I'm very much like you in the way of not wanting to advertise products.
I have always used "Humboldt County's Own"
additives alongside of a few different complete nutrient lines.
Foxfarm, Cyco, Recipe for Success, and last couple crops with Aurora's "Roots Organic" master program with great outcomes.
Very expensive & so many bottles, and So much salt!!
This year I'm using Humboldts Own 3part micro grow & bloom w their additives except for purple max, as snow storm ultra has purple max in it.
Next year going more organic & dry using
"Lotus"dry nutes w Humboldt County's Own additives & following both recommended schedules. I highly recommend using at least "snow storm ultra" & "deep breath" or s.s.u & a form Co2. Yes even outside, no tank tho. Dry ice in water will work.
Or their deep breath, it's a Co2 alternative.

SmokinJo421

SmokinJo421

I almost 4got to tell you about the mini greenhouse structures I'm building.
I'll send pics when done.
I wanted to mention being able to cover your plants and the dirt they're in from any water that YOUR not putting in & inducing early flowering outside by blacking out the plants 24-48 hours (need to still breath) and feeding a flower inducer?
Grotek
Bloom fuel 0-0-2 (old product name & label)
Bud fuel 0-0-2
Not to be confused with bud fuel pro
Feed 2 weeks before flower starts. You can keep using it or back off if following nute schedule & stick to that once into full flower
I'll post pics of the structure and I may not be able to afford the bloom fuel this grow.
It does work tho

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

Michigan Greenhouse grower here - Great write-up and because of that, I only have a few things to add since most has already been mentioned.

1) Keep your plants sized correctly to fit your space. Cannabis doesn't like to be up against anything so keep them off your greenhouse hoop walls and side walls no matter what. It's better to keep them a bit smaller and have harvest-able bud than it is to grow trees covered in WPM and or bud rot because some flowers or vegetation were up against the grow structure. As mentioned above, once it starts it spreads very quickly and can ruin a crop in 24/48 hrs. It's also very hard to stop/control once its started.

2) Use landscape fabric. It controls weeds and acts as a barrier to prevent ground dwelling insects. This alone doesn't prevent them from getting in there, but it does mean you'll see far less and have fewer issues dealing with them. For example, I have had zero caterpiller issues so far.

3) Use wood chips to help regulate the humidity. They dry out real good during the heat of day and act as a natural dessicant and help absorb excess humidity at night. This is my first year using them and they have worked great so far but it's still an unknown how well they will work once the fall weather sets in and the RH becomes much more difficult to manage.

4) Filter any fan driven intake air and provide PLENTY of air flow.

5) It's been mentioned above, but I can't stress the importance of choosing genetics that will finish comfortably before Fall sends the weather into the toilet bowl. This stands especially true for greenhouse growers as the greenhouse glass collects condensation during the fall that frequently never burns off during daylight hours of the typically over-cast and wet weather we typically see in a Michigan fall.

strider26554

strider26554

Hows about your genetics. what you running there?
Also ditch the molasses completely. I find pure guanos mostly dissolve right into the soil pretty nicely. Especially the whiter more phosphorous leaning ones.
wth is the obsession with the mollasses? everyone i speak to around here ask me " do you use mollasses"? my only reply is "Why would i do that"?

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

its sweet so people think its gonna add flavor to your buds. but plants and sugar dont work exactly like that.
people think it feeds the microorganisms and stuff. it mostly just throws everything out of whack.

MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

@weed420420420420420 - Morning champ.

While it does feed the microbes ... it does so at a cost to the whole soil ecosystem. As @Aqua Man has stated many times ... it's better to keep your soil ecosystem in balance instead of a flash rise in microbes followed by rapid die-off.

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

word. Good morning MIGrampa! I'm just throwing some mykos at them and pro-tekt silica should be showing up today.
And then small amounts of fox farm fruit n flower along the way from here on out. Or maybe I'll go and get some real guano...

This fox farm shit really does clump up on the top if you dont scratch it in WELL.
While actual phosphorous guanos dissolve right thru and disappear with water.

Last edited:
MIGrampaUSA

MIGrampaUSA

word. Good morning MIGrampa! I'm just throwing some mykos at them and pro-tekt silica should be showing up today.
And then small amounts of fox farm fruit n flower along the way from here on out. Or maybe I'll go and get some real guano...

This fox farm shit really does clump up on the top if you dont scratch it in WELL.
While actual phosphorous guanos dissolve right thru and disappear with water.
What Fox Farm product are you referring to?

I personally feel from my experience that there are better products on the market than those that Fox Farm offers. I started out with their products but have much better success using Roots Organic. Small disclaimer here - I do not have experience with all the products they offer. Only Happy Frog, which I like; Ocean Forrest, which I don't like; and Cultivation Nation's 2 part dry salts - which does the job in bulking up the flowers but doesn't seem to taste as good as the organically grown flowers I've been growing recently. (Many variables, I'll admit but that is my personal experience.)

weed420420420420420

weed420420420420420

dry feed yellow bag. fruit n flower.
Ive had best success with fox farms salamander soil when I can find it.
Think I'm gonna make some of my own for next year.

Top Bottom