Asap Whats wrong with my plants!!

• Thread starter thegrower12
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

thegrower12

Have had these plants in for 4 weeks now and had nothing but problems, been flushing them and re-trying and they just keep getting stunted and fluro yellow. Any help would be much appreciated asap please

Asap whats wrong with my plants
Asap whats wrong with my plants 2
ezenzyme

ezenzyme

dawgggg everyone knows that 50mls more is what you need!!!

lol but on the real we need more info unless your ready for a ton of crap guesses

Soil Growers:
1. Are you growing from seed or clones?
2. How old are your plants?
3. How tall are your plants?
4. What size containers are they planted in?
5. What is your soil mix?
6. How often do you water and what type of water do you use?
7. What is the pH of your water?
8. What kind of fertilizer do you use and what is its NPK ratio?
9. Do you foliar feed or spray your plants with anything?
10. What kind of lights do you use and how many watts combined? (HPS, MH, fluorescent, halogen, incandescent "plant lights")
11. How close are your lights to the plants?
12. What size is your grow space in square feet?
13. What is the temperature and humidity in your grow space?
14. What is the pH of the soil?
15. Have you noticed any insect activity in your grow space?
16. How much experience do you have growing?

Hydro Growers:

4. What type of hydro system are you using?
5. What brand/type of nutrients are you using?
6. What is the Ph of your nutrient solution?
7. What is the PPM/EC of your tap water?
8. What is the PPM/EC of your nutrient solution?
Whats your input and runoff PH and PPM?

tossing in the hydro growers questions cuz coco or coco pearlite is pretty much hydro....but reallllllllly its all soiless solutions lol

ever read this thread?

i would read up

T

thegrower12

Growing in coco, feeding 2.5L a day each, LED lights are at 25% sitting 500mm above plants
Example here is another plant growing next to them exact same conditions,time etc
Growing from clones

0AB21690 260A 4EC1 A12D 47B2A2FD19ED
T

thegrower12

@ezenzyme any idea bro i need help bad what do you think it looks like

ezenzyme

ezenzyme

coco is not my forte' @Aqua Man is the man!!! the questions will help get a proper read on what you got cookin'

T

thegrower12

Any idea @biggerbud420 ?
Thinking of trying some root repair product because theyve been stagnant for so long does anyone think this might be worthwhile?

T

thegrower12

Temp has been 25-30 degrees celcius
grown in coco
Humidity can inly get to 50-60%
Nutrients using are :
Coco grow a and b -75ml per 100L
Calmag-100ml per 100L
Rock supercharge roots 200ml per 100L
Defuse 200ml per 100L

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Try turning your lights down or raising them.

The first couple of pics show a plant with Mg deficiency symptoms, but they are all over the plant. You can see a leaf in the shade, way at the bottom, that doesn't have the symptom. It should be showing up on lower leaves first, if it's really from an Mg deficiency.

The third and fourth pics are showing K deficiency, but also in the wrong place for K: if it's a deficiency, the bottom leaves should be showing them.

Anyway, I think it's too much light, but I know nothing about coco.

Fromunda506

Fromunda506

Check the runoff of your coco. If the ec/ppm is higher than what you are feeding, then flush. If lower, than increase feed (doesnt look underfed, but check until you can tell by looking at them). If runoff is not accumulating salts and the ph is good, I would suspect too much lighting. She’s showing some typical leaf deficiencies, but not in the typical places for those deficiencies to show up (as mentioned ⬆️). Makes us suspicious of lockout and/or light stress. what’s your temp and rh like op? If too hot/dry, it can amplify some of these issues.

T

thegrower12

@Aqua Man any ideas mate ?
I have flushed them a few times and my led lights are lowest setting (werent 1.5 weeks ago they were 350w and i pulled them back to 250 at 500mm….

2Bad

2Bad

Check the runoff of your coco. If the ec/ppm is higher than what you are feeding, then flush. If lower, than increase feed (doesnt look underfed, but check until you can tell by looking at them). If runoff is not accumulating salts and the ph is good, I would suspect too much lighting. She’s showing some typical leaf deficiencies, but not in the typical places for those deficiencies to show up (as mentioned ⬆️). Makes us suspicious of lockout and/or light stress. what’s your temp and rh like op? If too hot/dry, it can amplify some of these issues.
Agreed check the run off. PH for coco is probably better in the 5.8-6.2 range but everyone has a preference.

2Bad

2Bad

Top Bottom