Asian Fantasy

• Thread starter nyckid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HCC

and that suddenly came out of nowhere? lol

wasnt there an "old lady"on ic a few months ago, who claimed to be the widow of the owner?:nerd

N

nyckid

I saw that HCC I got it from a guy that got it from his old hippy uncle in 1989 who said it came from Hawaii via California back in the 60's. Weird plant strong as fuck and smells like fuel vomit & something else. It's ultra motivation wig out trip weed
nycKID

H

HCC

Thanks for the info nyckid,
sure sounds like an intriguing plant, given the "name" and "rarity"
whatever it is, as long as you like it, names dont matter that much i guess...

got any other shots later in flower?

Dr CandyMan

Dr CandyMan

Breeder
Supporter
THE INFAMOUS ASIAN FANTASY GLAD TO C ITS STILL AROUND make sure u get her to some good hands.

N

ndnguy

What is the makeup?? Looks awful Indica dom to be much Asian.

D

Donk Frog

Where's the trademark Asian fantasy red stalks & stems??????

N

nyckid

Whats up Donk, the stems turn blood red when the plant is done it is an anomally cause indoors it will grow like a bonsi tree under floro light. Then when you move it under a 400 or 1000 it grows like a vine. Outside it seems to perfer the swamps cause it grows like long arms like towers up in the air and it reeks you can smell it well before you get near it.
ndnguy, It smokes like a sativa & indy and can grow either way and I know that sounds weird but It's a fact it depends on how you start her when she is small. Weirdest plant I have ever seen.
nycKID

T

trichburner

Suggestion . If you're going to make a bold claim such as possessing a hyped up name from the cannabible , you might want to consider taking much more detailed pics , especially crystal clear pics (aka - not blurry)pics detailing the stem , nodes and calyx so we all have something to compare .

Just trying to help .

BTW - the short stature , dominate center cola , and bushlike branching are more characteristic of Indicas . The leaves bear more resemblence to some ghani's / central asian & central/south american a lot more than than SE asian . Are you 100% sure that guy you got it from wasn't full of shit ? Some Central American weed can produce a pretty trippy experience .

N

nyckid

Trich I've had this strain since 89 and I have never broght it to the net. It is the same plant from the Cannabible I was 19 years old when I got it. All I can tell you is what was told to me all those years ago. I will do an indoor show on it complete so everyone can have a look. I'm also sending out some samples for some to try. It really flourishes in the swampy areas so Central American, Se Asian who knows. the short stature is not what it does it grows like an octopus like a bushy vine indoors. Outdoors when its grown in a wet area it will grow many long arms reaching for the sky. I know this sounds crazy but sometimes it expresses Indy traits and mostly Sativa traits it depends on the growing conditions. Hope this helps
nycKID

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
How much is the happy ending? :smirk

H

herby

When I read the thread title I was dreaming of being back in the Philippines with a couple honey ko'es. . LOL..

I am actually moving there in December. Been accumulating seeds for awhile to do some testing over there. This sounds like a great strain to grow out there for sure.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
He's not lying guy's this strain is reported to be very stong and very very hard to get . All the pix I've ever seen look like Hell and not my taste and I can think of alot of Elite's out their that most likely are better but atleast it's not one that is gone forever .:yes

E

eagle420

Great find on the plant man, and thanks for this contribution to the farm. Keep on doing your thing. You know what you have and you really don't have to prove yourself to anyone. Keep it green.

e420

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
NY , With your great seed collection you should make a cross with the AF.:dance

T

trichburner

.................. It really flourishes in the swampy areas so Central American, Se Asian who knows. the short stature is not what it does it grows like an octopus like a bushy vine indoors. Outdoors when its grown in a wet area it will grow many long arms reaching for the sky. ..................... Hope this helps
nycKID

Helps quite a bit actually . That sounds like more of a tropical origion .

Obviously due to the rarity , almost nobody here can say whether it is or isn't what Mr. king has shown . The red stems and yellow colored foliage pics of the Asian fantasy in the Cannabible can be brought about by heavy flushing and/or nutrient modification (i.e. deprivation of certain nutrients) with any strain . Stem & internode shape and bud structures are the detail that should be paid close attention to as those are the only traits really shown in King's book . Apologies for being a bit skeptical , but I think you understand .

You answered some of my concerns , Carry on .

C

Charles Xavier

Greetings nyckid

First...please allow me to apologize for my non response to prior entreaty. My internet etiquette leaves quite a bit to be desired.

Asian Fantasy is an inbred line, more accurately, a specific specimen from an inbred line of mostly Cambodian origin. The Cambodian #7 has a slight Thai influence.

It is my opinion that the subject of this thread is more likely a hybrid of Asian Fantasy and a Maui cultivar. Nonetheless, even a hybrid of Asian Fantasy is potentially more potent than any of the strains currently in circulation.

Colloquially in Cambodia there's 'Jungle Weed' and 'Rice-paddy Weed'. Highland and lowland types. The #7 line is a lowland type. It's generally not a pretty plant. Directed selection did not occur until long after the plants acclimatized to western outdoor growing conditions, so the rangier specimens predominated. Fortunately, these same specimens were also absurdly potent.

In comparison to 'today's elites' here's an analogy: There's this little movie titled Shine a Light. It's superbly directed, displays fantastic cinematography, sounds phenomenal and The Stones are on. And you're thinking "WOW, nothing beats this!!!" .....then Buddy Guy shows up.

Now it may not be to your taste, but if you know and appreciate modern music, then you know with great pellucidity that Guy took it to another level.

Anyhow, after it's all been said and done, if you favour the specimen endeavour to maintain it.

Sincerely,
Charles.

Latest posts

Top Bottom