Aslan's Basic Af Autoflower Grow

• Thread starter Aslan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Aslan

At most I'll get 10 grams of dry bud from the flowering one.. The next seedling will probably give better results.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Add perlite to aerate the soil for drainage, maybe add more drainage holes.

Dunge

Dunge

At most I'll get 10 grams of dry bud from the flowering one.. The next seedling will probably give better results.
Don't be discouraged.
They are compelled by their nature to yield the buds you desire.
They just need your help.
You'll get it.

A

Aslan

My seedling is now 18 days old, looking amazing and way better than the last grow. The older one is still producing white pistils but has started to fill out a little better. I've increased the nutes for the flower, plain water for the seedling so far. I'm also giving the seedling, or well, the plant, low stress training daily now. There's already leaves forming at the nodes of the bigger fan leaves and the leaves have those classic thick indica fingers, unlike the first grow where the light was insufficient and the plants stretched

A

Aslan

Harvested the dwarf yesterday and in the process of drying it, I took it down from hanging to trim it a bit, it's an extremely satisfying feeling to harvest your own bud, even though dry weight probably won't even be 5-6 grams. I checked the coco coir pot and only one root actually made it through the coconut so I won't be using them again. The new plant is turning extremely bushy now and I hope it will start flowering soon.

A

Aslan

literally growing like weed, new set of leaves almost every day. I made the right choice to transplant and use a light soil with LECA. There are some spots on the edges of some of the leaves, is that a deficiency? Gonna feed it 1/4 nutes next watering.

A

Aslan

DSC 0762
DSC 0765
I HAVEN'T FAILED YET! It's gorgeous!
If anyone even follows this thread anymore, any tips on what to do about those spots? I've fed it with Cal/mag for 2 weeks now on top of the bloom nutrients.

A

Aslan

Oh and by the way, the dwarf plant was shot, so I made hash out of it. Barely got .5 grams from a 125 micron screen. That's just sad. This next yield will probably be amazing, the buds are covered in trichomes and it just keeps going, so unless I fuck up last minute I think I'll have some nice buds as well as some sugary trim to make hash out of.

Latest posts

Top Bottom