gumby420

gumby420

At a lossleaves wilting and dying
At a lossleaves wilting and dying 2
At a lossleaves wilting and dying 3
At a lossleaves wilting and dying 4
At a lossleaves wilting and dying 5
At a lossleaves wilting and dying 6
well I have zero idea what could be wrong. Normally I'd just scrap these and start over but I was gifted these Orange Zkittles and don't wanna let them die. I have a mom/veg room and a flower room. My humdidity is low, like 20-30% in both rooms. Using the same water for both since they're both in veg. I had the OZ in 16oz cups till about 2 weeks ago when I transplanted them into 1gal pots with ocean forest, and moved them into the flower room, as I always do. About a day or two after transplanting I started noticing the top leaves curling up like a taco, so thought it may be cal mag, or just stress from transplant and moving into the new room with way higher intensity lights. Then a few days go by and I started noticing a leaf that was green the day before was completely wilted, and now it's on every plant and moving up to the top. What really makes me confused is my plants in the veg room, with the same exact environment/water/nutes is totally fine. I've searched for bugs and don't see any. My PH is at 6. My ppm is 350. Temps are 80*. No way it's transplant shock after almost 2 weeks. Any suggestions?

Monster762

Monster762

I’d raise humidy. Scope real good just to be sure no bugs. And I think you need a bit more than 1 gal pots. I’ve seen some plants in small pots of coco but I’d be using 5 gal at that size so the roots really have something to grow in. I’d think your close to bound. But I’m definately no pro. Leaves just said hot dry bugs or roots. Then I saw 1 gal pots on those. Nice plants. Give em room to grow.

gumby420

gumby420

They were thriving in the tiny 16oz cups so I figured the 1 gal would be fine for 2 weeks until I transplanted into my final 10gal pots. Also the soil I used had a bunch of nutrients in it. Every other time after transplant with this soil I just use RO water and they're fed for at least a week or so from just whatever nutes are in the soil. And I've used a scope, no signs of bugs. Could low humidity do this much damage? My temps are never high, but humidity is always around 20%

chemistry

chemistry

If the foxfarm has nuits in it already, and your applying another 350, then you could be burning them. If it has no pre nuits added to the medium, then it's mag def, and your PPM's would need to be bumped up to around 500ppm.

gumby420

gumby420

I've used a scope and can't find any broad mites. I can't think of what else this could be. They're spitting out perfectly healthy 7 finger leaves, the wilting up every three nodes of growth basically. So it's just chasing it upwards. Since they're spitting out perfect green leaves I'm assuming that means it can't be ph, nute issues, root lock, etc...only other thing could be bugs correct? Actually as I'm typing this I'll say my humidity sucks and is between 10-30%. Could low humidity be THAT bad?

Latest posts

Top Bottom