At what point should I harvest?

• Thread starter Gaharvest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Buddernugz

Buddernugz

Less than 5% of all known strains (photos) are ready to harvest before 9 weeks….. also don’t flush it has been proven to not do anything but hurt the end product in a lab with people who get paid 6 figures a year to do what they do because they’re the best…..if you don’t believe me look it up …rx industries flushing trial….5 clones from the same plant……

Habosabin

Habosabin

Less than 5% of all known strains (photos) are ready to harvest before 9 weeks….. also don’t flush it has been proven to not do anything but hurt the end product in a lab with people who get paid 6 figures a year to do what they do because they’re the best…..if you don’t believe me look it up …rx industries flushing trial….5 clones from the same plant……
With photos when do you start the flower count? On flip? Or first pistils?

HeathenFarmer

HeathenFarmer

I just harvested my Watermelon Gushers. It was exactly 8 weeks and 1 day from flip. 90% of trichomes are milky white, and maybe 5% are clear and 5% yellowish/turning amber. All pistils are orange and withered. Must be one of the 5%ers. Although Cannarado says 60 days.....

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

Soooo ahhhhhh weird mine dont look like a hermie?
I do see a seed. It's female that's been pollenated.
Let it grow. You will have some decent smoke, not the greatest.
But you will also have seeds for the future if you let them mature all the way.

Why not grow it out? The tent is already pollenated.

Ponky

Ponky

If it were my plant, I think I'd take it out now. It's turning yellow white at the top and i fear when it's dried its going to have a lot of empty bracts that snap and poof to dust. I'm hoping that's not the case obviously but just in case.
I would burn it after removing it in a plastic bag. Then I'd clean the whole space and try get rid of any pollen.

Gaharvest

Gaharvest

Funny I guess I’m I just confused. So the rest of my plants are females. This plant started out as a seedling this way and was never pollinated along the way. So what am I missing? I should of just killed it but being my first grow I let it grow. My other BigBuds came out fine.

Top Bottom