Ata Tundra

• Thread starter StickMan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
StickMan

StickMan

Was just gifted some Ata Tundra beans from a good brother/breeder to play with to make some crosses.

Couldn't find many grow reports anywhere. Bought all that I could find was that they aren't as early as advertised OD at Northern Lats.

Any one grow these either indoors or OD, and if so what can I expect?

Thanks for any help.

H

happy b

Ata tundra isn't that seeds man?If so I wouldn't expect much if anything . I bought seeds man years ago and not 1 popped . I called him up and he sent me THREE packs of seeds(I think Ata tundra was one)and only one seed of hash passion cracked.....out 3 packs and it turned out to be a weak landrace Morocco,and he was selling them for indoors . If they ARE seeds man theyr probably ANCIENT and I wouldn't waste my time . you can get really good seeds all over the place . are you struggling to get decent seeds in Washington?

StickMan

StickMan

Yes they are from Seedmans.

No problem at all in getting seeds here in WA. Not locally, but I swap seeds from growers/ pollen chuckers from all over the world, and buy my seeds primarily from a seed bank in Canada (RCMC). Also some breeders send me unreleased strains to test. I have enough excellent strains of seeds , both indoor photos, fast finishing outdoor photos, and autos to last for MANY years, and am making crosses and hacks all of the time myself.

The brother who gifted me the Ata Tundra beans is an auto breeder specializing in Medical strains in the UK. He sent me these Ata Tundra seeds to breed with some of his auto strains to make some semi-autos to finish for me here OD, and see if I could find a good med strain for my med issues. I don't think he is well versed in fast finishing photo strains though.

I was planning on ordering some gear from Seedsman . Sounds like he may not be a reliable seed bank though from what you said, so I will bag that. To many other reliable banks to order from.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question!

H

happy b

Yes they are from Seedmans.

No problem at all in getting seeds here in WA. Not locally, but I swap seeds from growers/ pollen chuckers from all over the world, and buy my seeds primarily from a seed bank in Canada (RCMC). Also some breeders send me unreleased strains to test. I have enough excellent strains of seeds , both indoor photos, fast finishing outdoor photos, and autos to last for MANY years, and am making crosses and hacks all of the time myself.

The brother who gifted me the Ata Tundra beans is an auto breeder specializing in Medical strains in the UK. He sent me these Ata Tundra seeds to breed with some of his auto strains to make some semi-autos to finish for me here OD, and see if I could find a good med strain for my med issues. I don't think he is well versed in fast finishing photo strains though.

I was planning on ordering some gear from Seedsman . Sounds like he may not be a reliable seed bank though from what you said, so I will bag that. To many other reliable banks to order from.

Thanks so much for taking the time to answer my question!
No Ata tundra is very old seeds man gear I believe . I think he has newer strains out now that may be better . haze man and green point do really good strains that are about the same price . glad to hear you don't have problems getting seeds . many do.

M

motz

Not to bop in and leave but Seedsman's has some kickass strains, I believe I heard somewhere he was ripped a spell back.
He let alot of his African strains out to be ran like dpd x dpd, Swazi and there were lots more that went to a select few. Very righteous dude IMO.

Top Bottom