Athena Nutrient Line

• Thread starter Ketamine
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ketamine

Ketamine

I recently switched to Athena Nutrient line and could not get an answer about using roots excelurator with this line? I made a small res (25 gallons) of it as follows RO water 0 ppm
.5 ml/gal Power Si (waited 20 mins to add anything else)
2.5 ml/gal CalMag
2 ml/gal Cleanse
4 ml/gal Grow A
4 ml/gal Grow B
1.1 ml/gal Roots Excelurator
PH'd to 5.7 and watered my plants 6x6 Hugo Cubes , all looked great till in the morning when it was cloudy as fuck .
I made another res the same way w/o roots excelurator and it has remained clear for 2 weeks.
I would imagine it was the cleanse....it kind of smells like super dilute bleach.
Did I do something wrong and can use the roots excelurator ? BTW my roots look awesome plants from seed 3 weeks in and they are nice and white and busting out of the bottom.
Has anyone experienced this same thing?
It really doesnt matter at this point roots look great and I am content with out the roots excelurator , I just wanna know what happened. TIA

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
You are killing the biologicals in Roots Excel with Athena Cleanse, essentially wasting your money.

XxTheWolfxX

XxTheWolfxX

Athena, florapro, jacks, veg+bloom, they are all decent in their own right and can grow some great herb, there’s one advantage Athena has over the others I mentioned and every other brand out there. If your looking to up your game to the next level, meaning you got all the right lighting, and equipment to keep your environment dialed in, Athena has a edge in one important area that seems to be ever so perfect for cannabis.. let me know when you find it in this chart...

F50F7C4C 6919 4037 A1B6 E869BFA68C3C
BlizzardBud

BlizzardBud

Athena, florapro, jacks, veg+bloom, they are all decent in their own right and can grow some great herb, there’s one advantage Athena has over the others I mentioned and every other brand out there. If your looking to up your game to the next level, meaning you got all the right lighting, and equipment to keep your environment dialed in, Athena has a edge in one important area that seems to be ever so perfect for cannabis.. let me know when you find it in this chart...
No MO? I’m stumped

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
It's calcium. Use Cal Prime instead of Ag grade calcium nitrate with Jacks/masterblend and it's money in the bank.

Spacekadet42

Spacekadet42

It's calcium. Use Cal Prime instead of Ag grade calcium nitrate with Jacks/masterblend and it's money in the bank.
I’m using Jacks CalNit 15-0-0 + CaCl. I want to replace those with the Haifa Cal Prime 17-0-0 +33CaO. How much of Cal Prime should I use for 1to1 replacement?

BillFarthing

BillFarthing

Supporter
I’m using Jacks CalNit 15-0-0 + CaCl. I want to replace those with the Haifa Cal Prime 17-0-0 +33CaO. How much of Cal Prime should I use for 1to1 replacement?
Fire up Hydrobuddy and figure it out.

If you can't figure it out, ask again and I will give you some spoonfeeding.

plumsmooth

plumsmooth

I have had calcium issues on and off, even with Advanced Connoisseur should I try Athena.
I don't understand the Calcium difference besides More can someone explain please...Connoisseur

Top Bottom