Athena Pro Line Help/Modifications

• Thread starter Cannasurfer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cannasurfer

Cannasurfer

I currently use APTUS "Extreme Feed" schedule. The only modification I do is adding a PK booster (MOAB) weeks 6-7-8 of flower. I am thinking of switching to Athena's Pro Line "Heavy Feed". Has anyone had success with this lineup? Anyone make modifications to it that prove beneficial? I was thinking of still using Aptus' Fasilitor product in addition to the Athena lineup. Ive seen some people say they run 3.5 EC in veg and work down little by little until cultivation. Others have said they increase EC by 0.5 at eac stage of growth vs athena's feeding chart. Any input is appreciated?

No3r

No3r

I was running 3.0 EC from first set of leaves then taper down to 2.0 1.0 last two weeks of flower. Moab weeks 5-7 @ 2.0 EC base nutes

H

HLVDisLame

So I backed it down to 3 getting great results. 3.5 seemed a little high. This is a pic of white truffle lowers at 3.0 ec
I am doing a trial of Athena Pro for the first time and wanted to pop some seeds as well as run a couple clones. Do you have any info as far as EC for seedlings? The only thing their feed charts mentions for seeds is to soak in Stack "before planting".

N

NTdavid

I started Athena pro at 2.5 EC and ran into a calcium deficiency. I bumped the feeding up to 3.5 EC for a week and my run off was 3.7 ec. Still was dealing with with some top twisted leaves and yellowing veins on new growth. I bumped it up to 4.5 ec and 2 weeks later my plants are flourishing. I run 1000 true watt led 10 bar fixtures at 55 DLI. Room is sealed with supplemented co2. My environment is at 87 f and 68% humidity .

Trash_2002

Trash_2002

funny fact is athena fertilizers recommended charts is 3.0EC from pre soak for clones to the end of flower, i also think its just insane, i hit 2.0ec peak flowering using peat/perlite with 600w hps setup hitting 1000ppfd (@50cm), if i was hitting only 850ppfd i would be running it at 1.7ec max peak flower.
go figure athena... maybe they just want people to use double the needed ammount of their products, or they are doing something absurdly different with their cristals, i doubt it, to require that kind of strenght.
Some North Americans Greenhouses push to 4.0 EC ROFL, and the plants are not really big, normal 1 meter plants, its a local culture thing i guess.

Last edited:
Top Bottom