Attack of the Clones in Colorado 2021

• Thread starter ExtractedEntertainment
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExtractedEntertainment

ExtractedEntertainment

Some clone shots of my babies last year: Fatso BX. This cut would root consistently in 8 days flat using CloneX and Jiffy cubes. Those roots though...
IMG_1072.JPG
Clones1

Above pic: Some healthy girls if I say so myself. CloneX Clone Solution for feeding.
My notes tell me this is a Lemon Sour Diesel clone. My eyes make me feel the way I did when we used to climb the rope in gym class:
IMG_1103.JPG

I built all these shelves and had to tarp the greenhouse over the heat exchanger to keep the clones cool while they rooted, we had no room indoors for 30,000 + clones. Was able to keep the temp in the low 70's during the days of spring, right past the tarp was in the 90's, but the mom's loved it. Hell, my first year here I watched their mom plants(about 400) in this same greenhouse for the winter and over slept one morning that the bipolar weather out here decided to be 82 in February...it was 110 in the greenhouse by the time I got there to open the wet wall, and the plants were all standing like they were in a prayer convention, as happy as can be.
IMG_1090.JPG

Girls are acclimated, outside getting ready to go on the planter and into the ground:
IMG_1394.JPG

Last edited:
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Some clone shots of my babies last year: Fatso BX. This cut would root consistently in 8 days flat using CloneX and Jiffy cubes. Those roots though...
View attachment 1240557View attachment 1240551
Above pic: Some healthy girls if I say so myself. CloneX Clone Solution for feeding.
My notes tell me this is a Lemon Sour Diesel clone. My eyes make me feel the way I did when we used to climb the rope in gym class:
View attachment 1240561
I built all these shelves and had to tarp the greenhouse over the heat exchanger to keep the clones cool while they rooted, we had no room indoors for 30,000 + clones. Was able to keep the temp in the low 70's during the days of spring, right past the tarp was in the 90's, but the mom's loved it. Hell, my first year here I watched their mom plants(about 400) in this same greenhouse for the winter and over slept one morning that the bipolar weather out here decided to be 82 in February...it was 110 in the greenhouse by the time I got there to open the wet wall, and the plants were all standing like they were in a prayer convention, as happy as can be.
View attachment 1240560
Girls are acclimated, outside getting ready to go on the planter and into the ground:
View attachment 1240558
Beautiful work, welcome to the farm.
Burnz

Top Bottom