Attention: UC growers..."Official" post your favorite UC Pic Thread

• Thread starter UCMENOW
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Grower Alert!

I've been commissioned to initiate a "Vote for your favorite UC pic contest". You can nominate a grower and post pics or nominate yourself.

Once there are enough entrants we'll have an official vote to see who's King or Queen for that matter. I've been told the winning pics grower will receive a UC Evolution 9XL if they'd like.

If you've got a potential winning pic....drop it like its hot.:sign0005:
IMG_0382.jpg

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

How long is this gonna last?
Im gonna have some good ones soon
BG

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

BTW.....I nominate UClover for this artful use of pH dosing/metering/topping-off and chilling.

Making it look easy.

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

No less than a couple months....gotta let this thread get engorged with water culture poetry in motion ;)

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

For sure. Gotta let the grass grow a little more and sneak in when the lights are off to peek at their goodies.

Hopefully they won't call the bacon bits on me like the last ladies I tried that on. Woop-woop, that's the sound of the...

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Good idea. Will dust some of those off and turn up the heat for the compo.

B

BavarianFarmer

Post em up, though I'd have to guess the final selections may be biased towards authentic UC's.

I should have my DIY UCE24XXL13 up and running soon enough and a perpetual 8 gallon system for veg to go along. I'll have a thread going soon enough. I live so far out in the sticks now its hard to get on the interweb often.

RollinEndough

RollinEndough

Now what the fuck are you guys gonna do with an Evo-9? LOL! Dropped some of that Ballerado doo-doo on their heads.

BudGoggles

BudGoggles

That dudes setup doesnt count.
To big he dont need no stinkin evo 9
That shits retarded
BG

UCMENOW

UCMENOW

Fresh.....respect, looks so symmetrical and clean. My OCD tooth has just been satisfied.

Top Bottom