attic grow burmeese kush,white ice

• Thread starter Dr Tweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dr Tweed

Default attic grow burmeese kush,white ice

this is my second grow of burmeese kush[th seeds] and white ice[white label].
The kush is a lovely smoke,with a sweet piney taste that lingers for a while the buzz is mellow creeps up on you hardly any couchlock although consume enough and it prob will send you for a little nap.
the white ice will probably be replaced with ice-cream for the next one the ice not my thing.

my veg room
3ft x 6ft x 3ft
4 x 5ft fluorecent tubes
17 clones [7 white ice,10 kush]
all in 6 inch pots in my own organic mix it does fairly good for me so why change it as you will see these babies flower i will post the mix up later..

the pics are of the clones about 3 weeks veg they are about 20cm tall will be transplanted in the next few days to 3 gallon grow bags and given few days to recover before going into the flower room

flower room
6ft x 6ft x 6ft
2 x 600watt hps
i will post some pics of this in a while it is empty at the moment it was in a shed but had to move to an attic for security reasons.

i also have another veg room for my mothers and rooting clones
any comments or tips much appreciated

Vegroom
Burmeese kush 2
Burmeese kush 3
Burmeese kush 5
Burmeese kush 6
T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Nice!! Clean and professional,bro..

S

smoke1sun

Lookin nice!!!!!!

What type of ambient temps do you have to deal with in your attic?

D

Dr Tweed

my intake temp is 20c all the time taking it from another room using a 4in inline
using a 6in to extract from the room my room temp is 28-30c thats as high as it gets 20c is as low as it gets thinking of putting in another 6in to bring it down another bit outside the flower room in the atic it is 20-35c during the day so i run the lights at night when it cools was thinking of areowings to
its a nightmare trying to sort out the temp but nearly there thank god

D

Dr Tweed

here is a late update on the burmese kush and white ice the ic is at the back of the room.
this room is only temp for the moment it will be refurbished as soon as these girls are finished have to make the room more sturdy and airtight will post few pics of the construction prob in 2-3 weeks time
thesepics are of 32 days.
they really had to deal with high temps in the loft up to 38c so they streched a bit because i had to back off on the lights a bit due to the high temps
will be doing a second run of these in the new room just to see the difference..:cool0044:

Burmese kush
Burmese kush 2
Burmese kush 3
Burmese kush 4
Burmese kush 5
Burmese kush 6
Burmese kush 7
Burmese kush 8
D

Dr Tweed

here is a late update on the burmese kush and white ice the ic is at the back of the room.
this room is only temp for the moment it will be refurbished as soon as these girls are finished have to make the room more sturdy and airtight will post few pics of the construction prob in 2-3 weeks time
thesepics are of 32 days.
they really had to deal with high temps in the loft up to 38c so they streched a bit because i had to back off on the lights a bit due to the high temps
will be doing a second run of these in the new room just to see the difference..:cool0044:

Burmese kush
Burmese kush 2
Burmese kush 3
Burmese kush 4
Burmese kush 5
Burmese kush 6
Burmese kush 7
Burmese kush 8
D

danko

nice bro!! had you topped those girls in that 3 week veg pic?

D

Dr Tweed

no they are clones and just let them do there own thing never topped(although some of the clones were not from the tip of the branch that would of caused multi tops)was just interested to see how they turn out
have a second run in the veg room now they are bit better more vigorus growth

D

Dr Tweed

they are 42 days flower at the moment just took few pics will put them up 2morrow to wasted now

R

Rolln J

haha YEAH awesome - takes me back to my crawl space attic grow back in the day - good times...

looks great!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Making use of the space you have... Nice job. I am so glad I'm out of some of the places I used to grow- I wonder how the heck I ever managed! Crawlspaces, attics, treetops, etc. Man it was a pain in the butt! But keep up the good work, and you'll be able to afford more space! I'm here to tell ya... :)

D

Dr Tweed

ah well have to make do with what i have for now my shed set up was much better but had to move it security reasons..this was only kind of a rush job cause they were in flower when i had to move...will be re building the room after this lot
here is a link to the shed flower room

D

Dr Tweed

here they are at 42 days.starting to fill out a bit now 2 diff phenos of burmese one finishes at 8 weeks and the other maybe 9 weeks could prob could go bit longer.
:joint:

Burmese 15
Burmese 3
Burmese 4
Burmese 5
Burmese 6
Burmese 7
Burmese 8
Burmese 9
Burmese 10
Burmese 11
Burmese 12
Burmese 13
Burmese 14
D

Dr Tweed

rebuild of the previous room a lot better set up more control over enviroment with the areo wing and cool tube still 2 x 600 watt hps,
They are the same phenos but with the addition of a few white ice (white label) in 16 ltr grow bags of organic soil,
all was going well till i noticed few mites have them under control now though nite nite spider mite is top notch stuff this was in week 1 of flower..
think my ph was tad low have bit of a mag def to i think have been giving epsom salts but not much change so i not sure.
but anyway here is few pics.
enjoy peace :rasta:

New flower room copy
Overview 3 copy
Overview 4 copy
Overview 2 copy
D

Dr Tweed

and here are few more pics the piney lemony pheno,these are 25 days in flower flowered at 30cm

Burmese kush piney pheno copy
Burmese kush piney pheno 4 copy
Burmese kush piney pheno 3 copy
Burmese kush piney pheno 2 copy
R

Radio_Dread

Lookin' Really good man. Looks like you will have a good stash when your done. congrats

D

Dr Tweed

cheers dude ye should do fairly ok but still have a few probs still haven mag deficiency..anyone any idea?
hopefully the next grow will be problem free...still kind of learning but i getting there..lol..
the next grow will be mk-ultra and sensi star they only seedlings but should be ready for the flower room as soon as these are finished,was thinking bout doing journal of them from start to finish but i do have to get a loan of a camera...may just get my own shortly...lol.
i will put up a few more pics of the burmese kush and white ice in few days ..

D

Doz

Hello Dr Tweed !

Help for info :
BUKU possesses 1 strong odor in flowering ?
or not ?

Thank in advance !

;))

Top Bottom