Atypical Lst.. Will It Work?

• Thread starter Trentski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Trentski420

Trentski420

Hi so I have 3 plants plus a giant mother I want to flower and im having issues keeping the mother from shading half my grow closet.. anyways I tried the traditional bending but anyway I try it she's blocking much light.. im also raising the other 3 since they are smaller and i need to raise my light in order to not fry this mother..
Atypical lst will it work
Atypical lst will it work 2
so 2nd pic showing the lean she is putting on and 1st pic is the crazy LSt in talking about basically bunched em as a bouquet sort of speak now I know im going to have to give a good prune allow for good circulation and keep an eye out for mold but will this work? Seems to be only way I can get them all to fit... I gotta raise the light for the beast so im somewhat committed at least I will be once that's completed
Edit: I used foam wires not to hurt the stalk
Edit edit: could I possibly leave it as so than LST bend the branch's above as to allow all nodes full light but blocking minimum light from others

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
If you lay it on its side in a shallow tote and just water it by pouring water in the tote it will open up all the lower growth to light and keep it from growing into your light when you flower it. Or you could pinch the branches until they crush and fold them over to shorten her a bit b4 flip, otherwise you had better have 14 foot ceilings.

Trentski420

Trentski420

IMG 0932
IMG 0933
IMG 0934
If you lay it on its side in a shallow tote and just water it by pouring water in the tote it will open up all the lower growth to light and keep it from growing into your light when you flower it. Or you could pinch the branches until they crush and fold them over to shorten her a bit b4 flip, otherwise you had better have 14 foot ceilings.
So I started super cropping did 2 branches wondering if I should go balls deep and finish it or let it heal and bend em out slowly ... as you can see I'm quite close to the light I only got maybe a another 1.5 ft I can raise it tops (and I gotta do some minor construction work or I could do it now).... this is my 2nd attempt at super cropping does it appear to be done correct?

Trentski420

Trentski420

I'd like to finish it up and let the healing begin but I don't wanna stress her and just mangle the girl

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
View attachment 705145 View attachment 705146 View attachment 705147
So I started super cropping did 2 branches wondering if I should go balls deep and finish it or let it heal and bend em out slowly ... as you can see I'm quite close to the light I only got maybe a another 1.5 ft I can raise it tops (and I gotta do some minor construction work or I could do it now).... this is my 2nd attempt at super cropping does it appear to be done correct?
I agree with trentski, best to get the cropping all done at once so as not to keep stressing her.

Trentski420

Trentski420

Ok well I only did half her yesterday so I will finish today

Trentski420

Trentski420

Got her nice and mangled tried to keep bends 2-3" from tips maybe 5" tops on 1 or 2... how long should I expect a full healing and turn around... when she ready I plan to jack the light to the ceiling and throw the HPS in switch her 12/12
IMG 0935
IMG 0936

Latest posts

Top Bottom