aus starts legalizing

• Thread starter Lord Bonkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madbud

Madbud

Its hard to believe a simple plant can be so regulated world-wide! This is pokeberry, deadly seeds, leaves and roots. Grow as much as you want😳

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
"Legalized" .. mmmmhmmmmm. Just like they "legalized" it in Canada?, where you can only buy from govt stores and have stupid small plant counts and posession limits. Not to metion more laws in the books to prosecute people who deviate from the harsh regulations... Ok.

Maybe I'm old fashioned, but this just seems like the govt sticking its nose where it doesnt belong.

I can grow as much tobacco as I want, brew as much beer as I want, grow as many poppies as I please, but Aussies, no more than 2 pot plants ok?

BogartAmungus

BogartAmungus

Its hard to believe a simple plant can be so regulated world-wide! This is pokeberry, deadly seeds, leaves and roots. Grow as much as you want😳
I remember my grandmother taking me out to pick poke greens. We had a big brown grocery bag and would go pick just the tops kinda like topping a pot plant but avoid any full grown leaves. I thought only the berries were poisonous. Great memories lol

Top Bottom