For Sale Authentic Genetics 30% Discount Available!

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
agseedco

agseedco

Supporter
Hello everyone,

My name is Todd McCormick and I have been growing cannabis since 1984. As a child I had cancer numerous times and I have dedicated most my life to cannabis activism and preserving genetics. Some of you may be familiar with some of the projects that have been associated with such as; The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer, and the two documentaries; The Union: The Business Behind Getting High & The Culture High. I wrote the book titled; How to Grow Medical Marijuana back in 1998. I also write for Grow magazine: www.growmag.com/todd-mccormick

I have gone back to the legendary breeders in our industry and gotten seeds directly from them in order to skip over the middlemen who came after and muddied up the genetics. You can see me interviewing some of them on my old YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/TalkingCannabis

We now have available the original three way Colombian cross from 1969 that is original Haze, I got the seeds directly from Skunkman Sam and reproduced them with his guidance. There is absolutely no Afghan influence in these tropical equatorial classics. The variety has a lot of range and I have selected flowers that finish anywhere between 10 and 16 weeks of mindblowing Haze.

I also have original Skunk No.1 directly from Sam and reproduce by Mel Frank. I also have the original Afghan #1 genetics from Mel Frank and seeds are being reproduced for distribution later this year.

More recently, Greg McAllister (who is the gentleman who gave Northern Lights to Nevil back in 1985), sent me Northern Lights #5 and seeds of that will be available later this year.

And last but not least, I recently received Roadkill Skunk from an older gentleman in Alaska who got the genetics back in 1981 when it was just called Roadkill. The RKS plants are currently growing (and looking amazing!) and I am working with him to make seeds of the variety available later this year.

It is my goal to preserve what I call "the primary colors of cannabis" (Afghan #1, Skunk #1, Original Haze, Northern Lights, and RKS) and make them available to the new generation of growers before the corporations show up and try to pretend that they invented all of the varieties that we have been passing around the community for 50 years, as I would like to remind everybody that it does not take a corporation to grow flower.

So please check out my website: www.AGSeedCo.com and feel free to message me on Instagram if you have any questions about any of the varieties that I have available: www.instagram.com/toddpmccormick and you can find Mel Frank on ig: @MelFrank420

I am extending a 30% discount to everybody from THCFarmer, please use the discount code: "THCFarmer" when checking out.

All orders go out within a couple of days and I use 2 day priority mail with tracking for all orders. If your order gets lost in transit I will replace it and if you have any questions about the varieties while you are growing them, I am always happy to help.

All of the seeds on my website were grown by either myself or Mel Frank organically and were selected for their superiority and their authenticity from years of experience between us.

Thank you, Todd
www.AGSeedCo.com

(PS: Thank you Adam)
AGSeedCO LOGO.PNG

BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Hello everyone,

My name is Todd McCormick and I have been growing cannabis since 1984. As a child I had cancer numerous times and I have dedicated most my life to cannabis activism and preserving genetics. Some of you may be familiar with some of the projects that have been associated with such as; The Emperor Wears No Clothes by Jack Herer, and the two documentaries; The Union: The Business Behind Getting High & The Culture High. I wrote the book titled; How to Grow Medical Marijuana back in 1998. I also write for Grow magazine: www.growmag.com/todd-mccormick

I have gone back to the legendary breeders in our industry and gotten seeds directly from them in order to skip over the middlemen who came after and muddied up the genetics. You can see me interviewing some of them on my old YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/c/TalkingCannabis

We now have available the original three way Colombian cross from 1969 that is original Haze, I got the seeds directly from Skunkman Sam and reproduced them with his guidance. There is absolutely no Afghan influence in these tropical equatorial classics. The variety has a lot of range and I have selected flowers that finish anywhere between 10 and 16 weeks of mindblowing Haze.

I also have original Skunk No.1 directly from Sam and reproduce by Mel Frank. I also have the original Afghan #1 genetics from Mel Frank and seeds are being reproduced for distribution later this year.

More recently, Greg McAllister (who is the gentleman who gave Northern Lights to Nevil back in 1985), sent me Northern Lights #5 and seeds of that will be available later this year.

And last but not least, I recently received Roadkill Skunk from an older gentleman in Alaska who got the genetics back in 1981 when it was just called Roadkill. The RKS plants are currently growing (and looking amazing!) and I am working with him to make seeds of the variety available later this year.

It is my goal to preserve what I call "the primary colors of cannabis" (Afghan #1, Skunk #1, Original Haze, Northern Lights, and RKS) and make them available to the new generation of growers before the corporations show up and try to pretend that they invented all of the varieties that we have been passing around the community for 50 years, as I would like to remind everybody that it does not take a corporation to grow flower.

So please check out my website: www.AGSeedCo.com and feel free to message me on Instagram if you have any questions about any of the varieties that I have available: www.instagram.com/toddpmccormick and you can find Mel Frank on ig: @MelFrank420

I am extending a 30% discount to everybody from THCFarmer, please use the discount code: "THCFarmer" when checking out.

All orders go out within a couple of days and I use 2 day priority mail with tracking for all orders. If your order gets lost in transit I will replace it and if you have any questions about the varieties while you are growing them, I am always happy to help.

All of the seeds on my website were grown by either myself or Mel Frank organically and were selected for their superiority and their authenticity from years of experience between us.

Thank you, Todd
www.AGSeedCo.com

View attachment 1018786
Welcome. Thank you for your hard work and dedication in preserving such sacred genetics. We need more people like yourself in the industry.
Burnz

sambapati

sambapati

Hello everyone,

Thank you, Todd
www.AGSeedCo.com

View attachment 1018786
Do you stealth ship outside USA?

Kraken.headz

Kraken.headz

Will you be working that Hawaiian Lights if they're viable? I don't know a thing about it, but it seems like something I have to have.