For Sale Authentic Genetics 30% Discount Available!

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Yep. Can't judge the hype until the RKS grow reports start coming out.
When’s this and where’s this coming out? Thought that one was long gone? Correct me if I’m wrong.
burnz

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
smoke report is what we need :-)
I will have one in a few weeks.

I can say the Original Haze x ON Haze is some of the best weed I have ever had. Just a full body experience without indica heaviness. On a cloud. Idk. I did a TLC test on it and found a lot of cbg, cbc, and thc as well as some thcv in one pheno. Taste is a spicy sweetness on one and a spicy earthiness on the other pheno.

Fwiw.

IMG 20210331 002350545
IMG 20210327 150526774
Screenshot 20210331 0056273

On the test, the left two are from one pheno (the better buzz....it has a hardcore behind the eyes headband for the first thirty or so minutes before going cloud mode) and the right from the other. I am still getting the hang of tlc, but if you want to read it you can try w the key.

sudshead

sudshead

I have a pack. Thinking to run it along skunk at some point down the road. Do my own "super skunk" if i can....

Maybe. If it's better than the northern lights I have coming this month 🙂

But i will at least try it this year.

I missed that rks in my email (damn) but have this going:

Blue Dream x ON Haze × 1
Original Haze 100% Colombian × 1
Original Skunk No.1 5 pack × 1

Blue dreams all have thin leaves so happy about that
Original Haze all have thin leaves so happy about that - but only popped 3 and all see to be female. One is very squat and bushy think that would be nice to have a haze that is squat and bushy. Wanted a male to breed with.
Original skunk no 1 all look like the skunks posted here

im still in veg taking clones and once I have clones of everything will turn the light back.

My search is for something that makes a few hard core smokers take notice

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter

Blue Dream x ON Haze × 1

Original Haze all have thin leaves so happy about that - but only popped 3 and all see to be female. One is very squat and bushy think that would be nice to have a haze that is squat and bushy. Wanted a male to breed with.

im still in veg taking clones and once I have clones of everything will turn the light back.

Sounds really tasty! My bet is at least one of those haze girls will give you smoke that will make anyone sit up and take notice.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

Blue Dream x ON Haze × 1

You should start a diary, that Blue Dream x ON Haze sounds delicious.

sudshead

sudshead

You should start a diary, that Blue Dream x ON Haze sounds delicious.
I think I will once I find out which ones I like. I am growing in a 4x4 tent and needed to keep my humidity up and my plants were in a kiddie pool and the kiddie pool sits in the grow tray provided by the tent mfg. So I flooded the tent grow tray and humidity shot up. The kicker is the kiddie pool floated even with 16 plants in 1 gallon pots. The benefit turns out I can spin the kiddie pool like a lazy susan and get to every plant and move them so they rotate directly under the light. Pretty cool. I'll take a video. I am also going to plant the haze, skunk #1 and Blue dream by haze outside, have to keep them under fence level as my neighbors has told me she is going to call the cops so need to be a bit discreet. My buddies plant grows past his roof line. Sheriff came out to his place and praised how good the plants looked.