For Sale Authentic Genetics 30% Discount Available!

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sudshead

sudshead

hello -- any smoke reports on skunk #1 or haze -- as I mentioned previously - I have only todds gear going in my tent. I will send some pics but they are about 51 days since flip. In 3 gallon fabric pots and 10 of them in a 4x4 tent. Just trying to get samples to see what I want to keep. Just got back from a week long trip and opened the tent barely to see if they needed watering and one bud popped out and it wreaked. All organic - rabbit poop, bio-live-, home made em1 and bokashi and every other watering molasses.

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

hello -- any smoke reports on skunk #1 or haze -- as I mentioned previously - I have only todds gear going in my tent. I will send some pics but they are about 51 days since flip. In 3 gallon fabric pots and 10 of them in a 4x4 tent. Just trying to get samples to see what I want to keep. Just got back from a week long trip and opened the tent barely to see if they needed watering and one bud popped out and it wreaked. All organic - rabbit poop, bio-live-, home made em1 and bokashi and every other watering molasses.
Yes my man! Yes! This makes me very excited I have an unopened pack of AG Skunk #1 that Im gonna pop after I finish my auto run. This makes be very excited to hear that you got some stinky specimens right out the gate I cant wait! If someone on here has some pics of bas ass phenos from their skunk #1 run please post them! I got my ez-cloner rocking Im gonna be taking cuts of every single one. I hope I get the magic pheno. 🤞 I want the whole god dam neighborhood to my buds when I crack the jar open! 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff member
Supporter
Skunk #1
A27AEDE6-A22F-4FED-B32C-FB0D6DF4600D.jpeg
F602498A-C411-4F47-9C03-629AC2867FE9.jpeg
ECDBC446-8A20-4374-8788-4AB5406D2DF8.jpeg

sudshead

sudshead

Yes my man! Yes! This makes me very excited I have an unopened pack of AG Skunk #1 that Im gonna pop after I finish my auto run. This makes be very excited to hear that you got some stinky specimens right out the gate I cant wait! If someone on here has some pics of bas ass phenos from their skunk #1 run please post them! I got my ez-cloner rocking Im gonna be taking cuts of every single one. I hope I get the magic pheno. 🤞 I want the whole god dam neighborhood to my buds when I crack the jar open! 🤣
I have smelled the skunk buds and they do not smell like a skunk but all I care about is if it is great smoke. The bluedream x onhaze buds are twice the size of the skunk #1. haze buds are still whispy as expected. Seeded a small bud of one skunk plant with some skunk pollen and same for the blue dream with blue dream pollen. Have 12 makes on the back deck and about 20 females on side yard waiting to be pollinated with some combo. I myself never understand all these posts of buds that smell like muffins etc. Might be my smell senses but the only thing that really ever stood out to me was boudica (so perfumey but wierd). Still lots of white hairs being made at the moment

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
I have some (Northern Lights #5/Haze x Sensi Star) x Original Haze in flush now, i will post some pics in a few days 🔥🔥

Here are the pics as promised