For Sale Authentic Genetics 30% Discount Available!

• Thread starter agseedco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sudshead

sudshead

hello -- any smoke reports on skunk #1 or haze -- as I mentioned previously - I have only todds gear going in my tent. I will send some pics but they are about 51 days since flip. In 3 gallon fabric pots and 10 of them in a 4x4 tent. Just trying to get samples to see what I want to keep. Just got back from a week long trip and opened the tent barely to see if they needed watering and one bud popped out and it wreaked. All organic - rabbit poop, bio-live-, home made em1 and bokashi and every other watering molasses.

Last edited:
Backyard_Boogie

Backyard_Boogie

hello -- any smoke reports on skunk #1 or haze -- as I mentioned previously - I have only todds gear going in my tent. I will send some pics but they are about 51 days since flip. In 3 gallon fabric pots and 10 of them in a 4x4 tent. Just trying to get samples to see what I want to keep. Just got back from a week long trip and opened the tent barely to see if they needed watering and one bud popped out and it wreaked. All organic - rabbit poop, bio-live-, home made em1 and bokashi and every other watering molasses.
Yes my man! Yes! This makes me very excited I have an unopened pack of AG Skunk #1 that Im gonna pop after I finish my auto run. This makes be very excited to hear that you got some stinky specimens right out the gate I cant wait! If someone on here has some pics of bas ass phenos from their skunk #1 run please post them! I got my ez-cloner rocking Im gonna be taking cuts of every single one. I hope I get the magic pheno. 🤞 I want the whole god dam neighborhood to my buds when I crack the jar open! 🤣

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Skunk #1
A27AEDE6 A22F 4FED B32C FB0D6DF4600D
F602498A C411 4F47 9C03 629AC2867FE9
ECDBC446 8A20 4374 8788 4AB5406D2DF8

sudshead

sudshead

Yes my man! Yes! This makes me very excited I have an unopened pack of AG Skunk #1 that Im gonna pop after I finish my auto run. This makes be very excited to hear that you got some stinky specimens right out the gate I cant wait! If someone on here has some pics of bas ass phenos from their skunk #1 run please post them! I got my ez-cloner rocking Im gonna be taking cuts of every single one. I hope I get the magic pheno. 🤞 I want the whole god dam neighborhood to my buds when I crack the jar open! 🤣
I have smelled the skunk buds and they do not smell like a skunk but all I care about is if it is great smoke. The bluedream x onhaze buds are twice the size of the skunk #1. haze buds are still whispy as expected. Seeded a small bud of one skunk plant with some skunk pollen and same for the blue dream with blue dream pollen. Have 12 makes on the back deck and about 20 females on side yard waiting to be pollinated with some combo. I myself never understand all these posts of buds that smell like muffins etc. Might be my smell senses but the only thing that really ever stood out to me was boudica (so perfumey but wierd). Still lots of white hairs being made at the moment

mrsdabfire

mrsdabfire

Supporter
I have some (Northern Lights #5/Haze x Sensi Star) x Original Haze in flush now, i will post some pics in a few days 🔥🔥

Here are the pics as promised

Steve6077

Steve6077

I just wanted to say thank you to @agseedco and others here at THCfarmer. I'm new to cannabis growing since my state (New Mexico, US) made it legal to grow for medicinal and recreational use about a month ago (July 29, 2021). I learned the value of cannabis a few years ago when I was being treated for cancer (now in remission).

Anyway, I'm on my first grow in a little greenhouse attached to the house, and an outdoor patio. I looked at so many seed sources and became somewhat overwhelmed and confused trying to figure out which of seemingly thousands of named strains to try to grow, before choosing several kind of arbitrarily. Then I discovered the websites and forum posts of several breeders/growers like @agseedco and others here at THC forum which caused cannabis genetics and strains, and the place of cannabis within history, to make more sense.

So now I have a better understanding and knowledge of which types of strains and genetic lineages I'd like to try, and where to get them, from growers and breeders with some personal integrity instead of organizations or businesses focused on marketing hype and search-engine placement results. For my next grow I'll use seeds from smaller growers/breeders dedicated to preserving great genetics and enhancing them, instead of just making arbitrary and possibly unstable crosses and slapping a fancy, hopefully attention-grabbing name on them to see if they might sell well.

Anyway, it's nice be able to focus attention away from the commercial hype and read what other growers have to say about cannabis and its cultivation, about historical genetics, strains, cultural practices, etc.

Rockin_Wool

Rockin_Wool

Not sure where to put this, but it has to do the AG Seed Co so this seems like an appropriate place.

I decided to order some seeds from Authentic Genetics. I figured them being a part of this community they would be easy to deal with and knowledgable about the fact that a lot of people buying seeds like to maintain their privacy and anonymity.

Being a person that likes my privacy I decide to send cash to pay for my order. So, I take the gamble and send cash hoping that it does not get lost or anything.

Thankfully my payment was delivered and AG Seed Co shipped the seeds. All was going well until the mail person left a note on my door saying that my shipment required a signature.

So, I sent cash to maintain my privacy and a AG Seed Co ships my package requiring a signature.

Even worse I see nothing on AG's website that states they will require a signature on any of their orders.

The Q & A post on their website states:

"Q: What if my package does not arrive?
We go by tracking, if your order does not make it to you we will send a replacement. If your order does arrive and states that it is delivered via tracking, we would ask you to take that up with your local post office and or delivery person."

That plainly states their policy of going by the tracking for delivery confirmation, so I never dreamed they would want me to have to go the post office and sign for the package.

I emailed them about this problem on the 14th and I have had no response.

What I learned today: If you want to maintain your privacy do not order from AG Seed Co.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Staff
Supporter
Never ordered from ag but if your worried about privacy I wouldn’t order off the internet anywhere cash or not your info get sold to someone 🤭🤦‍♂️