Auto-fem Bagseed?

• Thread starter JakeyBakey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

THC Farmers!
My buddy just gave me a bag, inside was a big perfect looking seed with tiger stripes all over!!
All he grows is Autoflowering feminized plants. Most are 70 days start to finish in a 4x4 with no breeding , no herms problems before.

I have germed the seed and got it planted and top is poking out.
(PICTURES WILL FOLLOW TONIGHT)
Weve smoked pretty much the 15oz he got from 3 autos under Led.
No other seeds found, ANYWHERE.

I really hope it is a MALE so I can start breeding auto's !!!!!
I have 5 seeds brand new in a pack of the same strain, Northern Storm, so I'd just be delighted to get a male.

Any chances of this happending or are hermie seeds clone like?

Smerb

Smerb

THC Farmers!
My buddy just gave me a bag, inside was a big perfect looking seed with tiger stripes all over!!
All he grows is Autoflowering feminized plants. Most are 70 days start to finish in a 4x4 with no breeding , no herms problems before.

I have germed the seed and got it planted and top is poking out.
(PICTURES WILL FOLLOW TONIGHT)
Weve smoked pretty much the 15oz he got from 3 autos under Led.
No other seeds found, ANYWHERE.

I really hope it is a MALE so I can start breeding auto's !!!!!
I have 5 seeds brand new in a pack of the same strain, Northern Storm, so I'd just be delighted to get a male.

Any chances of this happending or are hermie seeds clone like?
To me that one seed is magical. If it pops and you have this great strain, keep it! Hermie seeds clone like? Do you meen that the plant will only get so big? Confused man here. Stoned. Welcome to our farm. Pictures always help.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

To me that one seed is magical. If it pops and you have this great strain, keep it! Hermie seeds clone like? Do you meen that the plant will only get so big? Confused man here. Stoned. Welcome to our farm. Pictures always help.
Ill have pictures for sure tonight of a lil dude with a helmet on I suppose lmao
I ment because hermie was the cause of the seed, would it be a hermie itself?

Smerb

Smerb

Ill have pictures for sure tonight of a lil dude with a helmet on I suppose lmao
I ment because hermie was the cause of the seed, would it be a hermie itself?
You can crack it open if it's loose enough. Let the water leaves out.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

This must be special !!
Germed and broke ground in about 36 hours.
I know some of you cant help but to just rip that seed cap off,
BUT I want him fight it alone lol - and crack that seed wide open and spread leaves for first light
We'll see

20170615 064321
20170615 064359
H

heisen

it will be an auto fem.You aint keeping nothing.Grow it and smoke it.And why would you want auto males to breed with.Reversed females are the way to go for autos.the breeders have already done all the leg work.Just cross 2 bad ass females out of a dozen and youll have more seeds and plants than you will know what to do with,

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

it will be an auto fem.You aint keeping nothing.Grow it and smoke it.And why would you want auto males to breed with.Reversed females are the way to go for autos.the breeders have already done all the leg work.Just cross 2 bad ass females out of a dozen and youll have more seeds and plants than you will know what to do with,
I had a feeling it worked like that.
Your also talking to a beginner so reverse females beats the shit out of me.
Whatever that may entail, I want to make Auto seeds.

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

I'm gonna move over to a grow diary and pop my cherry on the site.
I'm starting to forget and wing shit quite a bit so maybe an updated post spot could keep me in check.
I got a bunch of new seeds.
Im cutting alot down , harvesting couple hours each day since Im on my own, that hoe I roll
'I talk to myself cuz I am my own consultant'
got room in veg tent
now so I can start a new auto run & thread . This strain yields high !!
A friend got 15oz of pure nugget from 3 of these plants in 75 days with less of a get up than me, but hes old! and tricky! and been going for couple years now so I got shoes to fill here

JakeyBakey

JakeyBakey

This is her - the auto fem bag seed
Northern storm!
Shes just coming up on one month old and looking great - these pics are from 2 days ago so I'll get a few more today as shess growing in inches by the day! Looks just like the others of Northern storm I have going just more special because she was a gift!

20170714 165915
20170714 165904
Top Bottom