Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
IMG 20220607 195920

Last part of the Sour 60 (regular Auto)

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Also harvested the Blue Skunk x Afghan autofem and the Sour 60 regular auto.

Night Nurse is already finished, only had very few seeds of those.
Afghan is almost finished.

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
i hope u still have some females in a few weeks
Yes, pretty sure i will, still need to harvest Cheese (new one, not the same as i had before) and Green Poison x N.N. and these have a lot of seeds.

Also, couldnt resist germinating some new auto genetics, Cream Mandarine, Zkittlez x Gelato and another Tangie (Buddha seeds).

Poekie

Poekie

Supporter
Hola fellow farmers,

After 42 pages on this thread, as in most things in life, this will also come to an end...

ThcFarmer changes its terms and it will be too expensive for me to continue, unless i double or triple my prices, which i wont.

Its been fun, i really enjoyed the interaction with growers, seeing pictures of my seeds growing in far away places, so many positive comments...

Thanks to ThcFarmer for the opportunity, and thanks to the growers.

I have no idea when this thread will be closed, so will just keep posting until its over.

HighRootz

HighRootz

it will be too expensive for me to continue, unless i double or triple my prices, which i wont.
This is what I love and respect about you, Poekie. You're a genuine person with so much love for nature that I wish there was more people around with your mentality. I will always support you in all your endeavors, even if not thru the farm but elsewhere, if available. Your flowers deserve to be spread worldwide and documented for the next generations of breeders and strain hunters. Just say the word when the fem autos and photos are ready, I'm ready when you are, my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom