Auto Flower Help Please

• Thread starter Timbo0716
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

The first time I have grown auto's, this looks really suspicious. Tell me what this looks like to you?

Auto flower help please
Auto flower help please 2
Auto flower help please 3
FullFuzzy

FullFuzzy

I'm a novice myself, but I don't think you should be too concerned. Autoflowers are all feminized seeds, and should only produce male flowers if under stress typically. On rare occasion it can be genetic, but it's not that common. Those don't look like male flowers to me, they look like young female flowers that haven't opened up properly yet but I could be wrong. You obviously can have a better look than I can, so I've included this picture of a hermaphrodite auto from online so you can make a comparison yourself.
Hope this helps!

Hermaphrodite cannabis
Timbo0716

Timbo0716

I'm a novice myself, but I don't think you should be too concerned. Autoflowers are all feminized seeds, and should only produce male flowers if under stress typically. On rare occasion it can be genetic, but it's not that common. Those don't look like male flowers to me, they look like young female flowers that haven't opened up properly yet but I could be wrong. You obviously can have a better look than I can, so I've included this picture of a hermaphrodite auto from online so you can make a comparison yourself.
Hope this helps!
Thank you for your reply, still concerned as to they way they look. Just does not look normal to me. I could be wrong, but i pulled them out of the tent just to make sure. I have to much to loose at this point. I moved them out of the room completely. I have a grow closet right near it with 6 plants that are ready to harvest any day now and don't need pollen flying around the room coming from the tent.

Top Bottom