Auto flower help

• Thread starter druc
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
druc

druc

Ok so this is my first run with auto’s and what I’m experiencing is that in the last hours of the 18 hour light cycle it appear my girls are getting tired. The leaves are drooping and generally not looking so good. I come back in the morning to say hello after the lights have been on for almost 6 hours and they are all perky again and cycle cotinues. Should I reduce the lights on time or is there something else I should be looking for. I never experienced this with photoperiod plant. Running 315 CMH and I’m finishing week 6. Any ideas on what’s happening?

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Ok so this is my first run with auto’s and what I’m experiencing is that in the last hours of the 18 hour light cycle it appear my girls are getting tired. The leaves are drooping and generally not looking so good. I come back in the morning to say hello after the lights have been on for almost 6 hours and they are all perky again and cycle cotinues. Should I reduce the lights on time or is there something else I should be looking for. I never experienced this with photoperiod plant. Running 315 CMH and I’m finishing week 6. Any ideas on what’s happening?

Need more info.

Give me every single detail you can about your grow.

From the size of the tent to the make and model of your lights to how often your watering

Nutes

Ph

Also post pictures

Also

are you not tired after 18 hours? Do you not perk up after your morning routine?

;)

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Allot of plants do that, an hour or 2 before my lights go off the leaves droop, they are stretching and growing, they know when the lights are going to go off and there getting rea3for bed, when you wake up there back to normal right? This is not a problem.

Top Bottom