Auto Flower Problem

• Thread starter Jacksparrow9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jacksparrow9

Jacksparrow9

Hello there guys, I have 3 huge auto glueberry OG from Dutch passion and I ran into some kind of defficiancy and not sure why. I use ph perfect sensi bloom, rhino skin, moonshine, dutch pro explode, and a small bit of pk.

I used canna calmag but later i've read that sensi ph perfect bloom has cal mag inside and it does not need to be added. Any help ? thanks
Auto flower problem
Auto flower problem 2
Auto flower problem 3
Auto flower problem 4
Auto flower problem 5

Erick31876

Erick31876

I had that happen as well. I flushed it out, and made sure the ph was in range

Monster762

Monster762

Yes a few times for short amounts of time, i've heard it helps the roots[/QUOTE]
It does but it will also build up salts and cause crazy things like this when you water.

Monster762

Monster762

Yes a few times for short amounts of time, i've heard it helps the roots
It does but it will also build up salts and cause crazy things like this when you water.[/QUOTE]
How long is it taking to dry?

Jacksparrow9

Jacksparrow9

It does but it will also build up salts and cause crazy things like this when you water.
How long is it taking to dry?[/QUOTE]
interesting, they are huge so about 3 hours after 500ml, I want to switch to autopots in 2 days, for all my grows i've bottom fed this is the first grow where i water myself, should i flush to get rid of salt build up?

London bud

London bud

Just ph water and leave out the nutes, after a week or two new growth should be fine

Monster762

Monster762

Yeah I’d just clean water pretty heavily not 500 ml. If it dried it also won’t take in the water. It will run through. Warmer water takes better but can cause root issues. Are you set up to where you can actually let drip. Or can you put in tub on crates. I think a good saturation of your coco will help. But at first it’ll release the salts built up. I use fabric pots n rubbing the sides turns runoff black. Cause the sides dry more. You can actually see the whitish salt build on the black fabric. I’d push a good bit of clean water. Try to get em rinsed good then just don’t let em dry all the way. Seedlings are best run dry for roots to search. But once you’ve got good root system in coco dry is no good. It’ll burn the chit out em every time you release salts. Crispy dry nute burn looking. It’s the salts more than likely.

Jacksparrow9

Jacksparrow9

Yeah I’d just clean water pretty heavily not 500 ml. If it dried it also won’t take in the water. It will run through. Warmer water takes better but can cause root issues. Are you set up to where you can actually let drip. Or can you put in tub on crates. I think a good saturation of your coco will help. But at first it’ll release the salts built up. I use fabric pots n rubbing the sides turns runoff black. Cause the sides dry more. You can actually see the whitish salt build on the black fabric. I’d push a good bit of clean water. Try to get em rinsed good then just don’t let em dry all the way. Seedlings are best run dry for roots to search. But once you’ve got good root system in coco dry is no good. It’ll burn the chit out em every time you release salts. Crispy dry nute burn looking. It’s the salts more than likely.
thanks for the long answer, I'll probably use water from the shop since it has ph of 6.0 and flush for 1-2 days and I also addded rhino skin and calmag extra by AN , so everything from AN line now, rhino skin silicone helps plants battle problems and mold. I can see some white salt at the top so that must be it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom