Auto Flower Problem

• Thread starter Jacksparrow9
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

thanks for the long answer, I'll probably use water from the shop since it has ph of 6.0 and flush for 1-2 days and I also addded rhino skin and calmag extra by AN , so everything from AN line now, rhino skin silicone helps plants battle problems and mold. I can see some white salt at the top so that must be it.
Yeah I’ve used rhino skin. Silica. I use all that through veg n slowly cut it in early flower. Just heads up I got gold shield I think it’s green planet nutrients. Get the whole liter for the price of an 250 ml. I use an nutes so not knocking em just pointing a cheaper option to same product pretty much.

Jacksparrow9

Jacksparrow9

Yeah I’ve used rhino skin. Silica. I use all that through veg n slowly cut it in early flower. Just heads up I got gold shield I think it’s green planet nutrients. Get the whole liter for the price of an 250 ml. I use an nutes so not knocking em just pointing a cheaper option to same product pretty much.
I dont have access to those gold shield nutes, I am based in Ireland. Why do you stop silica in early flower btw?

Latest posts

Top Bottom