Auto flowering seeds

• Thread starter socram
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

socram

I may buy myself some new beans from a local head shop, what do we think ? 3 auto flowering feminised seeds for £30 is that good price? it seems a bit much at £10 a seed and im not sure they would re-fund or give me more if any turn out to be male or something. worth the risk ?? also strain wise they dont have a massive selection but im going to decide on it when i buy, i know i want something with a bit of sativa mixed in but im not too fussed.

Also this will be my 1st indoor experiment, but im thinking of just using couple of cfl lights maybe one red light spectrum and one blue or maybe just a couple of one or the other. il only be doing one autoflower seed at a time due to lack of space and in soil, any tips or advice?

much appreciated =) x

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

hi socram i wouldnt touch an autoflowering strain myself i think its a wee bit too much like messing with nature.just my opinion tho mate. cant you get some clones from a mate,thats what i would do.

P

pcfarmer

well,
here´s my grow, with AUTO HINDU KUSH.
when you don´t have mutch space to work with auto strain´s are great.

I hope my thread can help you decide.

Blessings

B

Bill Bloome

auto flowers

I did a micro grow with Ganja Dwarfs and they did GREAT!Had a little trouble popping them but once up,the results were amazing.Seeded one to grow another batch this year.

TortureKill

TortureKill

Thats a terrible price.. Dont get ripped bro.. 3 seeds at that price is robbery. Especially considering these are auto flowering seeds..

S

Steve Z

hi socram i wouldnt touch an autoflowering strain myself i think its a wee bit too much like messing with nature.just my opinion tho mate. cant you get some clones from a mate,thats what i would do.

???

autoflowers mess with nature? how?

autoflowers are partially ruderalis, and that is what makes them flower "automatically"

FEMINIZED is messing with nature.

lambrettats1

lambrettats1

i agree with the fem seeds too steve z but can you tell me where the natural auto flowering strains are growing. possibly only in labs. just my opinion TS1

S

socram

hey everyone thanks for the replies, and i do agree prices are rip off but thats the way it is here, id love to get my hands on some clones but its next to impossible where I live.

And as far as messing with nature goes I think yes autos do "mess" with nature BUT that doesn't have to be a bad thing, they have lots of potential in my eyes.

S

socram

torture kill thanks for your pm, I tried to reply but apparently im not aloud to send pms yet ?!? haha havnt made enough posts or something but yeah as soon as I can I shall message you =)

MARTA

MARTA

i agree with the fem seeds too steve z but can you tell me where the natural auto flowering strains are growing. possibly only in labs. just my opinion TS1

They are native to Siberia...

Quite a few auto's that are Afghan landraces as well.

S

Steve Z

stole the words outta my mouth. thanks MARTA :-D

then you hybrid a dank ass non auto like a diesel or something, then you got the auto diesel.

im sure there is much more breeding science into getting those to true auto, but that isnt my place, i just know the low down, a little

Top Bottom