Auto Flowering Yields per plant? (noob)

• Thread starter irishboiii
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
irishboiii

irishboiii

Hey guys, just wondering what yield I could expect to get per plant off an Auto Flowering strain if I grew them under 600w HPS and in DWC? I know it varies, but just a rough idea please. And lets pretend they are Lowryders.

If I grew 6 could I expect 12 ounces?

Also, what Auto Flowering strain is known for a high yield?

Thanks in advance guys

socalpunx

socalpunx

from what I know about the lowryders your only gonna get about a half ounce per plant and thats if you get it right but there are other autoflowers that produce way more but those lowryders are tiny plants

donmekka

donmekka

I wouldn't expect much bro i had some freebies and chucked em in the raised bed outdoors and only got a 1/2oz per so 6 plants =3oz if all goes well

socalpunx

socalpunx

you do know auto flower are not as potent and flavor is hit or miss but ill get a list of big yeilding autoflowers,ill post it up in here later tonight

irishboiii

irishboiii

Thank you guys, appriciate it.

What is you guys experiences with autos in terms of yield and potency?

TheTommyK

TheTommyK

Bought a variety pack of ten ... Grew 5 in the sun got.... About 10 joints

socalpunx

socalpunx

I have not tried to many only smoked 2 differant kinds and I wasnt impressed but im sure theres some good ones out there

CHoosse23

CHoosse23

hi this summer i go outdoor 3 red poisons from red family SWEEt SEEDS - very nice flowers 50 CM height from each i get 20 grams very smells red buds . and what is the most wanted i think Auto mazar from dutch passion
i see one thread when guy get from 32 flowers about 3900 grams in outdoor which is about 120 g per flower
for autos is mainly get them many sun from little flowers what you do in first 3-4 weeks is most important .

maddox420

maddox420

Any one every grow candy kush autos I got 3 about 17 days old these are the first autos I grown so I really don't know what to expect

S

Seraphim19

Hey guys, just wondering what yield I could expect to get per plant off an Auto Flowering strain if I grew them under 600w HPS and in DWC? I know it varies, but just a rough idea please. And lets pretend they are Lowryders.

If I grew 6 could I expect 12 ounces?

Also, what Auto Flowering strain is known for a high yield?

Thanks in advance guys

In DWC you can expect at least 2oz per plant if they are done correctly, the start is a critical stage. If you get off to a good start you will be amazed at how much they can produce.

here are a few autos that have got high yields coupled with good power, smell and taste

Think different - Dutch passion
Auto Mazar - Dutch passion
Auto white widow - Dutch passion
Auto Extreme - Dutch passion

Magnum - Buddha Seeds

Lowryder - The Ogre

There are plenty of others out there but these are the ones I have personally tried.

DONT GROW THE ORIGINAL LOWRYDERS!!!
They are way too small, autos have come a long way since they were released.

I will come back once I have found the photos and show you what my strains do in an ebb and flow set up. I guarantee once I start showing this site the new generations of autos the members here will see them in a different light.

I really don't understand the negativity about autos on this site, but my guess is that they are being judged on what they did years ago.
Lowryder came out in in the early part of this century and have been improved on drastically. We have improved yield, power, taste, colouration, structure, speed of growth etc..
To me this is like saying mobile/cell phones are too heavy to carry around because that's how they were originally. You wouldn't say that because now you probably have a smart phone of your own, but if you remained in the dark about the changes in phones you might well say they were no good.

I will be back soon with photographic evidence for you!

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

I'm can't access my photo albums atm, as soon as I can I'll get some decent pictures up but for now, these slightly crappy one's will have to do. At least you get to see auto-flowers are no longer a 3 inch high bud on a stick ;)

All of these are around 50-60 days old at this point, and had been grown under minimal lighting (3 plants per 125W CFL)

All Seraphim's strains

The Geezer - Sativa pheno - 6 litre air-pot

The Geezer - Hybrid pheno - 4 litre pot

Lemon Sherbert - 10 litre airpot

The Geezer - Hybrid pheno - 4 litre pot

I'll be back with some much better pictures soon ;)

irishboiii

irishboiii

Thanks for the advice Seraphim, appriciate it man.

@ Captain Howdy, WOW! Those pics look beautiful. What were the yields of those plants? They look like a high yield for an auto!

Top Bottom