Auto Flowers

• Thread starter DML
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Simplicio

Autos dont have the yield, potency , stability, cant clone em, and foremost they dont have the ability to weather miatakes made by a novicw grower.
Meanwhile every first timer want buds, and they want em now.
U couldnt tell me nothing! Like being in my 20's again.
I had to hermie the lot to learn my lesson.

Autos have the yield and potency of photos, and are much easier to grow.
Stability can be an issue if poor auto breeders are used who rushed their products to market.
Mistakes are no more serious with autos than with photos.
Many of us have zero interest in cloning.
Autos are perfect for both beginners and experienced growers.

Growing an auto from Mephisto, Dinafem, DutchPassion, etc would change opinions about autos from people who have never grown a good one.

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

Stability can be an issue if poor auto breeders are used who rushed their products to market.

Growing an auto from Mephisto, Dinafem, DutchPassion, etc would change opinions about autos from people who have never grown a good one.

No they don’t. But done argueing about this.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Bahahahahahaha

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I had no idea I was speaking to.... Sorry sir.
I guess I dont know what I'm doing .Thanks for ur time.

Fangthane

Fangthane

and foremost they dont have the ability to weather miatakes made by a novicw grower.
As an absolute blanket statement, even my laughably limited experience is enough to tell me that comment has little basis in reality. They may be more sensitive than photo-periods, but to suggest that any mistakes made would be disastrous with autos is just hyperbolic nonsense. In my first auto grow, I made plenty of mistakes. Didn't bother keeping track of pH a good part of the grow, overfed and over-watered, couldn't keep my tent below 90 Fahrenheit many days, etc. All 3 plants made it to harvest without going hermaphrodite.

I think you're doing a disservice to anyone reading this thread who may be looking for realistic, factual information. For someone looking to jump into growing while eliminating some variables, I've found autos to be a good choice.

S

Simplicio

As an absolute blanket statement, even my laughably limited experience is enough to tell me that comment has little basis in reality. They may be more sensitive than photo-periods, but to suggest that any mistakes made would be disastrous with autos is just hyperbolic nonsense. In my first auto grow, I made plenty of mistakes. Didn't bother keeping track of pH a good part of the grow, overfed and over-watered, couldn't keep my tent below 90 Fahrenheit many days, etc. All 3 plants made it to harvest without going hermaphrodite.

I think you're doing a disservice to anyone reading this thread who may be looking for realistic, factual information. For someone looking to jump into growing while eliminating some variables, I've found autos to be a good choice.

Photo growers have an undeserved sense of superiority over auto growers.
Especially the ones who have never grown good autos.
My first grow ever was photos, because I was unaware of autos, then I switched to autos, and am glad I did.
Life is so much easier.

Photo growers shouldn't criticize something they don't understand.
If MJ photos and autos were both suddenly discovered today, my strong opinion is that the vast majority of people would grow autos because of their simplicity.

Sharty1

Sharty1

My state doesn't offer me the luxury of legal beans to so I have been playing with bag seed and different setups over the past few years. This is all a personal grow, indoor grow tent with (dare I admit it to you fancy lads) an Aerogarden. I added an air stone and full spectrum LEDs to supplement the main hood light.
Aaaannnyway, I started to notice tiny buds growing on one plant that was still 20-4 veg cycle and after some reading discovered it was most likely an autoflower. This is the first time a plant has flowered for me (males, fried from heat, nute lock, etc) so I'm over the moon! Yes, I'm a total noob and I even fear posting sometimes because it seems kinda judgey. Yes, I know it will be a tiny plant with a tiny yield and I have no idea of the strain but damnit it was Shake n Bake and I HELPED!

Ina

Ina

I didn't know they cant be cloned...so I cloned them all from my outdoor because I didn't want to loose some of them and I needed fast seeds for next season:)This year i will experiment with these seeds I made.They were rooting just like the photos,you just have to have on mind that they can start flower soon.I just needed few pistils to pollinate:)I brought them indoors and pollinated them with male Purple Mazar,which is also auto.So they can be cloned,especially those who are super autos or may be not the fastest varieties.I was wondering if I can make one small SoG with auto clones in 2 lt pots for example. I like to have few autos getting ready in the end of july,while i'm waiting the photo garden:)Many of my autos stayed dwarfs because I slowed down with transplanting them outside,so don't keep them in tight pot for too long:)I guess that's why they put them directly in the biggest but these were for outdoor,guerilla purposes......Also most of them are really easy to overfeed with N,specially the fastest,they start flowering too soon and they cant eat all of the nutes for veg......

Latest posts

Top Bottom