Auto Norther lights growing strange

• Thread starter Toby4321
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Toby4321

Toby4321

Hi all, so I have a couple plants all are from 1 seed the ones on the left are a week younger then the ones on the right. The left ones were topped and the right ones were topped later. The biggest difference I see besides the size is the ones on the right are a dark green and have a single leaf vs the other. Should I put them all into flowering or wait?
Auto norther lights growing strange

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

So some are clones? The single leaf mutation is different... Flip them to 12/12 and see... Not knowing what sized tent you have, not sure what time of room you have for the stretch and flowering cycle... They do look healthy.

Toby4321

Toby4321

So some are clones? The single leaf mutation is different... Flip them to 12/12 and see... Not knowing what sized tent you have, not sure what time of room you have for the stretch and flowering cycle... They do look healthy.
Right now they are on 16/24. Had them on 18/24 but they didint like it. As to the plants thay are all from seed no clones. The only difference is trimming. How tall should they be before changing the light to flowering cycle?

Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Oh my fault, you said all the plants were from one seed... I'm also guessing you dropped from 18/6 to 16/8... I wouldn't judge flipping them based on plant height, just on what you have space wise to allow them to grow through their flowering cycle, which can sometimes double their height...

Toby4321

Toby4321

Oh my fault, you said all the plants were from one seed... I'm also guessing you dropped from 18/6 to 16/8... I wouldn't judge flipping them based on plant height, just on what you have space wise to allow them to grow through their flowering cycle, which can sometimes double their height...
Sounds good, I was thinking ab cloning the one that is very wide but might not have the time to take care of all of them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom