Auto Not Flowering - Should I Switch To 12/12?

• Thread starter kushlov
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

kushlov

Hello everyone!

This is my first autoflowers, and after 6 week they only do not start flowering, just showed the sex..
The problem is i havent enough time to wait more 2 months, so after i search i little bit i switched to 12/12 five days ago and they start to flower, but they r stretching alot, like 5-10 cm a day.

What should I do? back to 20/4 and wait? Keep on 12/12?
Thanks!

Auto not flowering   should i switch to 1212
Auto not flowering   should i switch to 1212 2
Auto not flowering   should i switch to 1212 3
J

Jacktheripper

Here's a weird one I got 3seeds from growers choice suppose to be auto flower strain white rhino 1ofthe3i believe is flowering other 2plants one really short the other one is tall like the 6banners which they are flowering. I sure can't switch the whole crop to 12/12. After reading all segment I'm gonna wait 2 more weeks and hope they flower or I have to kill them don't want to not can I deal with the 12. Don't have the room or another tent can't put them in the dark probably stink up my Apartment for the 4hrs. The big question is why only 1out of 3fliowerinh

J

Jacktheripper

I'm using advanced nutrients ph has been spot on the nutrients I been feeding them has really worked well best crop so far 6bruce banner and 3white rino. Try ing to have patience but this hasn't happened to before we all kinda. All that in a48x24x60 tent lolly popped them yesterday. I'm banking on all the top s

J

Jacktheripper

Shit I'm useing a 240watt sunraise led light and a 175 m/h. Gonna be running a 250hps soon and a 175 metal halide together. I got a brand new 600watt hid but ballast is causeding to much interference can't have that I got neighbors. So I have to order magnetic ballast like my 175

J

Jacktheripper

Fuckn night mare I had to get a small er tent for this apt for it too all work 9plants in a tent that small is stupid but I'm trying it

J

Jacktheripper

One more thing I've had good luck with Oregon elite seeds the owner no what he is doing the 3seeds I'm have problems with are from growers choice

JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
I had a great harvest from growers choice....

I love Nirvana seeds... been using since 2k.... only messed up 2 orders in 20 years I been using them....

Only had 2 mutants from seed from them as well....

If not happy with your ballast... I have a 1000w galaxy digital ballast...

BryanOconner

BryanOconner

you can do 12/12 with autos . You yield will be about the same or the same as doing 18/6
For veg 24/7 flower 12/12 You will be surprised the yield of your plant will be the same as a photo . Photo you can veg bigger and train to get bigger yield .

Top Bottom