Auto or Photo? Bruce Banner #3

• Thread starter Riceandbeans
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Riceandbeans

I was told I have a Bruce Banner #3 Auto. Almost 8 weeks in and no flower and she's almost hitting 5 feet. Is that common for this strain or did I receive a photo? If so, should I force it into flowering or leave it be? What do you recommend. Thanks
Auto or photo bruce banner 3
Auto or photo bruce banner 3 2

E9noxis

E9noxis

Staying indoors or going outdoors? That would be what sways my decision.

R

Riceandbeans

Staying indoors or going outdoors? That would be what sways my decision.
I'm thinking of bring it inside. I wasn't expecting it to grow so large. I live in the city so keeping it in blind spots is my problem or I would leave it out. I'd imagine keeping it outdoors would be best for bud development.

E9noxis

E9noxis

Top it. Train it. Wait for it to heal.
Then flip. Bruce is a big plant. The stretch during flower will be crazy.

I'm a noob. Just sayin...

I also don't mind experimenting on my plants. I would top this this a few nodes down. Make clones out of everything. Tie all branches as low as I can get them because I have an idea what the stretch will do. Top a bunch of them. Might take a while to trim some and heal and repeat, but I think that's better than running out of space and burning the buds.

Or, do what I said there and put it outside.

R

Riceandbeans

Top it. Train it. Wait for it to heal.
Then flip. Bruce is a big plant. The stretch during flower will be crazy.

I'm a noob. Just sayin...

I also don't mind experimenting on my plants. I would top this this a few nodes down. Make clones out of everything. Tie all branches as low as I can get them because I have an idea what the stretch will do. Top a bunch of them. Might take a while to trim some and heal and repeat, but I think that's better than running out of space and burning the buds.

Or, do what I said there and put it outside.
Thank you for the advice! At this stage of growth do you think topping it will cause it to Hermie or put it in shock? I'm a noob too just learning as I grow. I was told I should of topped it early in growth but since it's a Auto I was also told best to leave it alone. Never been so confused 😅

E9noxis

E9noxis

If it was an auto, that would be correct. Since it's not autoing, probably should have done it

E9noxis

E9noxis

It doesn't seem like it's an auto. I think it's ok to top it. But my best piece of advice is wait for someone else to answer this to have another opinion. Don't just take my word

J

Jacktheripper

If it was an auto, that would be correct. Since it's not autoing, probably should have done it
That's pretty funny I'll try and speed up my reply my tent is48c24x60 I got 6 auto flower going in it Bruce Banner auto and I also put 3white rino auto total of 9plants in that small tent ya I got a little crayzee in that small tent I started all these plants dec15 Bruce banner auto s. Are all done for sure 100%auto. At 8 weeks the 3plants I got left didn't start to flower at even 8weeks I call the seed bank where I bought the dumb ass I talked to said he did some reading on why there not flower red flag so I just did what my gut told brought light down to 12and12 by golly they started to flower so growers choice is supposed to be sending 3seeds auto ...now 3 seeds 2are the same plant and the 3rd seed is totally different. But I can't wait for these plants to finish they took over the tent. I would day13 or14 they should be close these are my first photos I guess no harm done .... bottom line is from my experience if a plant don't start budding by week 6on it's own be weary

Top Bottom