Auto Plant Leaves Dying Help

• Thread starter sativalover1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi, I have Green Crack Auto on 50 days old. Before 12 days it started to flower. Is this Nute Burn or Root problems or something else. Please give advices because its progressing.

Auto plant leaves dying help
Auto plant leaves dying help 2
Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
It looks like too many nutes to me. Potassium and Phosphorus tend to build up in soils/mediums and are harder to flush out than Nitrogen. Flushing might help but make sure that you keep a little nitrogen coming in, since it washes out easily. The P and K will have enough remaining in the medium. Nutrient lockout is different than nutrient burning, but both can be caused by too many nutes in the soil , which then begin to interact chemically.
Any chance that you have mites? They can also cause necrotic damage but usually have zillions of tiny dots on the leaves before they die off.

sativalover1

sativalover1

I also think that its nute burn. Since flowering started i am feeding the Green Crack 3 times per week. I use Biobizz - Bio Grow 1ml/l, Biobloo 2.5ml/l , Top Max - 2.5ml/l, Bloombastic- 0.25ml/l
I agree about the flushing. How many litres of water i must use for the flushing considering that the pot is 12l Smartpot. I want to mention that the tap water that i use is around 300ppm. Is this bad thing that can affect the plants in some way.
Thanks

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I also think that its nute burn. Since flowering started i am feeding the Green Crack 3 times per week. I use Biobizz - Bio Grow 1ml/l, Biobloo 2.5ml/l , Top Max - 2.5ml/l, Bloombastic- 0.25ml/l
I agree about the flushing. How many litres of water i must use for the flushing considering that the pot is 12l Smartpot. I want to mention that the tap water that i use is around 300ppm. Is this bad thing that can affect the plants in some way.
Thanks
The 300 ppm of local water shouldn't hurt anything but I would avoid adding any Magnesium or Calcium supplements, since it sounds like it has plenty of both. The Ph of the local water is important since it can greatly influence how a plant can or can't use the nutrients that are in the growing medium.
Regarding the amount to flush out your plants... I would recommend putting at least 8 liters of water thru it if you decide to flush it. After flushing, I would give it a day to recover and excess water to drain out, then feed it lightly with a nitrogen only nutrient, since most of your nitrogen will get flushed out and you don't want to starve your plants. If you are near the end of flowering, I would consider a lighter flush, maybe 4 liters, and adding nothing else afterwards, as too much nitrogen can cause excessive leafiness in your buds... plus most folks like to flush out their excess nutrients at the end of flowering.
At least, that is what I would probably do if faced with the same situation.

sativalover1

sativalover1

The ph of the water is 7.5 So tried to reduce it with a few mls of vinegar. Is this wrong?

HighBuddha

HighBuddha

The ph of the water is 7.5 So tried to reduce it with a few mls of vinegar. Is this wrong?
Vinegar will lower the pH just fine but will not stay stable for long periods of time, the ph will slowly rise back up.

7.5 is definitely to high.

sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi guys.
I have 3x Crystal Candy Auto, 1x Crystal Meth Auto, that are for harvesting but i cant decide when. I do want to have some amber trichomes on the buds. I am watching the trichomes with magnifying glass that i place on my phone camera. Today is their 64 day. Crystal meth will take a few days more than Crystal meth but i just cant decide when to cut. Give me advices. Also i will leave them on dark place for 24h because i am reading that it can help for more trichomes.
Thanks

20201123 171016
sativalover1

sativalover1

Hi, I need help with my Green Crack Auto. I think that it was overfertilized and also the ph of the water was not good. So before 3 days i flushed the pot with 10l of mineral water with ph 6.4. But i still see new leaves to become yellow and to die. How to save my plant ? Give me some advices.
Thanks
20201129 015522
20201129 015547
20201129 015550
20201129 015551

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Plants don't really heal themselves, so any damage that was started before you flushed will still be showing up. You should see new or better new growth as the plant continues to grow, but the leaves that are already damaged will net recover and if they have a lot of necrotic (dead) areas it might be best to just pick the leaf off. Being in flowering phase, it won't be growing a lot more, so I don't know how much the situation will improve. It should grow buds like normal, but they might be stunted from the damage.

sativalover1

sativalover1

I flushed with a lot of water and in the end i measured the run off and the ppm was 500 and the ph was 6.6 I hope the plant to finish the flowering.

Top Bottom