Auto Pot Coco multi Cultivars grow

• Thread starter Tommy626
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tommy626

Tommy626

Okay guys this is gonna be my very first documented grow from start to finish. I’m gonna be using the auto pot system with canna coco bricks and perlite with a touch of Groton rocks. Canna nute line and botanicare cal plus.
I LOVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM AND APPRECIATE ALL THE INFORMATION THAT YOU EXPERIENCED GROWERS PASS ON FOR FREE. It’s unfortunate that everyone don’t feel that way. With that being said please refrain from commenting or adding any snide comments in this thread if they are negative. If I offend anyone in any part of thread I apologize in advance bc it is not my intention to do so.
So without further ado let’s get this thing going and I will introduce you guys to the stars of this show. I have already planted and sprouted the seedlings as to skip the young portion of the plants life. The 2 autos are already transplanted in their final resting pot(haha no pun intended) and I have one clone which was transplanted as well. The others are rearing to get into a bigger pot. Let me introduce you...........

Last edited:
Tommy626

Tommy626

8FC11863 968C 4E6D BB3D CEB767D85F1A
3ADBBA66 A059 41EA 8A88 2487E45B1FA1
95F3B1F1 01E3 44DD 8983 3B93EC0D26C1
1190BA12 3A01 49C8 ADFB 00F690702367
E3C0AC46 BF64 451E 9573 3FE69EFBCC8C
DF1F4A03 2AA8 4141 8830 E480C15D1825
D8727625 D750 4DD7 BF59 3D316B4EECFB

Tommy626

Tommy626

All photo genetics are ilgm.com and the autos are from a friend.
I think the star of the show is gonna be the green crack but at this point any thing can happen. The strawberry is from clone so she has quite a head start. Her mother actually hermied in someone else grow but I’m fairly confident it was from grower error. We’ll see
Bergman’s gold leaf is quite smaller then the rest and idk why but I’ve been giving her extra love so she’ll bounce back for sure

Tommy626

Tommy626

If anyone is interested in auto pot grows here’s a video of my test plant in autopot. I had one set back so there’s a touch of tip burn but it was grower error.

Vaqueros Verde

Vaqueros Verde

I use them with canna products and have zero problems.
The main reason I started using autopots is because I have to be out of town for weeks and must rely on my wife to care for my girls. She can mix nutrients and ph properly but she just can't rap her head around when to water.
Lots O luck

Tommy626

Tommy626

Okay so plants are coming along beautifully! I had to transplant 3 of the photos because the roots were literally crawling out of the bottom of the square nursery pots. I have moved them into small 1 gallon containers which I found are not truly one gallon. For some reason nurseries are not bound to US unit of measure scale which I found very odd. Why call them gallon pots if they’re not a whole gallon lol oh well! The first two transplants went off without a hitch then the third.........🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️ After I slid the OG Kush out of the square pot I noticed the coco was saturated at the bottom. I continued as I normally would and while I was fumbling with the root ball to get handle I needed to place it down gently in the larger container her life flashed before my eyes...... YUP you guessed it! The bottom third of the wet coco broke off taking with it all the precious young roots🙇🏼‍♂️ I have the blunder on video but it’s too long to post. Maybe I’ll edit it and post so everyone knows exactly what not to do when transplanting wet coco! Needless to say she hasn’t skipped a beat and it’s been two days since the injury.
I’ve changed the light source also as the little viparspectra blurple didn’t have enough spread to cover all the plants in the bigger containers. They are now under a DIY hlg 550 bspec. I have the light positioned so that all the plants are receiving 300 par.
As far as feed goes they are getting 1.1 ec canna nutes. They look a tad bit on the light side so I’ll be adding a lil cal/mag plus next time I mix a 2 gallon container of nutes. I’ve been feeding everyday ( I’m pretty sure that’s how it goes! Haha) not to runoff yet tho. I hope the ec is not building up in the pots. It is likely so as soon as I’m sure they are established in the pots I’m gonna give them a light flush with half strength tea or something. I haven’t thought it all the way through yet. Okay enough rambling I’ll include a photo of the progress. Thanks for sharing in my first coco run. Until next time......grow on!

Top Bottom