Auto questions

• Thread starter KneeDeep34
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

I'm going to be doing some autos for the first time this spring and summer. It will be outdoors in a greenhouse.
My question is this. I've read that autos dont need as much nutes as traditional photoperiod strains and was wondering is soils like Happy frog or Ocean Forest will work out ok.
I've used both with great results in regular plants but dont wanna burn my autos.
I only ask because of the nutes that are already present in those souls. Will it be to much for autos?

W8ing4Buds

W8ing4Buds

No. It will be ok. Add to the soil 30-40% of perlite to be shore she will not be over watered. when you start to feed them at the week 2 don't use the same amount nutes the you usually do. Go with 1/3 and then gradually come to 1/2.
If this is your first auto grow and you said that i will be outside/green house i would sugest to you that you leave her alone. Don't prune don't lolipop don't cut.
And don't replant then. Start with the final pot size.

I wish you all the best.

Last edited:
KneeDeep34

KneeDeep34

No. It will be ok. Add to the soil 30-40% of perlite to be shore she will not be over watered. when you start to feed them at the week 2 don't use the same amount nutes the you usually do. Go with 1/3 and then gradually come to 1/2.
If this is your first auto grow and you said that i will be outside/green house i would sugest to you that you leave her alone. Don't prune don't lolipop don't cut.
And don't replant then. Start with the final pot size.

I wish you all the best.
Thanks buddy! That helps tremendously.

Latest posts

Top Bottom