auto seedlings naturally have no middle growth

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Just a quick one please, ive started 10 autos off , 7 speed+ auto and 3 green wild shark, 2 of them have stoppped growing like the rest. They have no middle growth tip , just the 2 leaves , but the set of growth tips under those have started to grow, so they are basically topped but I havnt topped them, theyve all been sat there in the same dome for about 10 days, they all showed roots through the jiffys so i potted them up. put them under the lights in my main tent and in less than a week 8 have grown really tight nodage so the leaves are literally a few mm apart . Has anyone ever had this before? ill try and post a pic tonight. Ive googled as much as i could and l;iterally couldnt find anything on this weird phenomenon

Fudge

Fudge

Pics so that we can compare notes

S
Ss
Sss
1st picture is how she grew naturally, 2nd is when i popped the new 2 growths over the middle set of leaves so they can get the most light and grow evenly, the 3rd picture is her sister and shows that the rest are growing perfectly , im just stumped how 2 could go like this, im just wondering if somehow they got damaged but as theyve been under a propagation dome and a t8 strip light they cant have burned or damaged the growth tip

Fudge

Fudge

The same 2 "Topped" babies. I'm a bit gutted as they're looking quite stunted now, I've laid off on the nuts for both for a little while and watch them. Then start them both again once I see a little bit of growth. I know they're not nute locked but pointless filling them up on feed if they're not growing is there?
Looking at the others compared to those 2 is complete opposites. I hope they pull round OK, pretty quick flowering strains anyway so every day counts especially at the moment

Top Bottom