Auto Trainwreck in hell

• Thread starter Ironhead1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

Starting my 2nd grow going with auto Train wreck today is day 7 still under dome and a T5 Wal-Mart grow bulb can't go under main light yet (315 watt CMH) I've germinated 4 only have 2 that have grown into seedlings other 2 looks like they stopped just before growing out of rockwool cube and yes I've PH the rockwool before I placed the germinated seeds in them. Anyway going into a Rdwc system in a 3'X3'X6 tent with my CMH light have plenty of fans and charcoal filter. I don't know how tall they will get thinking of placing net a couple of feet above the buckets and start feeding the plant in and out of the net when they reach the net
Auto trainwreck in hell
Auto trainwreck in hell 2
I think that's a SOG? My last grow with old seeds only had one plant and it ended up growing into the light do not want to go through that again. Has anyone grown auto Train wreck? I know no nutrients until 3rd week or so and start feeding with 1/4 strength. I have Hydroguard but I'm not sure how to use it tried it once and ended up killing a grow but I was adding 2.5 mil or a teaspoon everytime I added water to a 5 gallon bubble bucket it foamed real bad . If anyone has used or using Hydroguard with good result please let me know your schedule for it. I would like to to use it only because it's the time of year that is going to be
real hot in Hell. Thank you from one of the inhabitants of Hell.

Nugg

Nugg

Don't use hydro guard yet..or only few drops..I run it at half rec...and you don't always have your re in water do you?? It needs to dry out or you will water log the plant and it'll die...

Ironhead1970

Ironhead1970

20190620 233451
Here are those 2 little seedlings I posted about back on April 15th getting close I don't know if need to wait on the trichomes to become cloudy ( most of them are) or for the white hairs to all change color, fan leaves start changing to yellow or when the plants stop drinking water I've heard them all and still don't understand? I'm thinking of giving them 2 more weeks but not sure ( watching them daily) growing in bubble buckets under a 3100K Phillips bulb CMH using Hydroguard and GH Florabloom. one partnutrient PH is staying between 5.6 to 6.0 water temperatures are high 68.5, TDS is 675. Now it's just a waiting game. The photos were taken 2 days ago closeups trying to see the trichomes. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thank you
20190620 233533
20190620 233451

20190620 233451
20190615 094855

20190620 233459
Top Bottom