Auto white widow started LST

• Thread starter Ngrow20
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Hello I am new to this it’s my 3rd grow first was an auto green crack which I didn’t care for properly that left me with airy buds about an ounce...second was photo gelat.og which I let veg out longer but I wasn’t able to take care of that much either ended up with 2.5 ounce dry and looks good but has lots of seeds so it may have been light leaks, stress or a hermi is what I was thinking. Anyway this is an auto gem white widow that I just started to attempt LST on. How is it looking? Any tips or pointers I could try? Just watered 3tsb of fox farm big grow about 3 cups and it drank it up in about 3 days and last night watered with tap ph to 6.5 3 cups. Thanks any help would be appreciated.

oh by the way it’s indoor grow with fox farm trio nutes and 5 gal fab pot with FFOF

Auto white widow started lst
Auto white widow started lst 2
Auto white widow started lst 3
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Let it alone so it can gain size, go light on nutes, looks dry i would fully water and check ph, then let it alone for a bit till it gains size.

quirk

quirk

My technique for repeatable, zero defects auto grows, with predictable yields, is to wait for a well developed 5th node, which takes 20-24 days, remove everything under the fourth node (produces next to nothing) and start tying down nodes around the pot throughout the grow. Good luck.

Well developed fifth node
Clean under four
Start Lst
Top view
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

My technique for repeatable, zero defects auto grows, with predictable yields, is to wait for a well developed 5th node, which takes 20-24 days, remove everything under the fourth node (produces next to nothing) and start tying down nodes around the pot throughout the grow. Good luck.
Thanks for the info. I see your using an air pot. I was wondering how well they work and if you would recommend them over all other types?

Ngrow20

Ngrow20

I'm equal opportunity, but prefer air pots because I don't have to install grommets and they're adjustable.
Nice. Do you have any recommendations on getting some for a fair price? Was looking for 3 or 5 gal preferably

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Its a bit small to train, i have an auto over 9 weeks old, female but would not flower so i cut light cycle to 12 12 and left in veg, now things are going well, i train my plants by bending the branches away from fans and leaf tuck, a bit of pruneing if nessasary and thats about it, pic is an unknown auto that did not want to flower by cutting the cycle i saved it, i expect to chop around day 80 to 90. Not to old for a plant this large

20210721 165150
Ngrow20

Ngrow20

How much did that yield?

quirk

quirk

I grow Auto Blueberry Domina and get 6-8 ozs. every grow. My lights are six years. old.

FozzyB18

FozzyB18

Excellent…have a baby I will try this on…

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
I'm equal opportunity, but prefer air pots because I don't have to install grommets and they're adjustable.
Nice grommets on the fabric pot. I just use my trimmers and make small slits and run my garden ties thru that. Here’s my auto white widow I’m about to pull. Where did OP source the white widow auto? Mine was from 207 genetics… love training my plants..
0A9B3E08 810F 4B78 8ED8 2516326AF6D8
1355E24D CC48 4FFB 8E92 097F2EA8AC9C

Ngrow20

Ngrow20

Oh here’s the final before I cut btw…Meh not too bad I suppose but wouldn’t call it great. Dry weight ended up with 2 ounces
1F7AB704 701B 4ADD BF34 68456B9B5669
E3F9DA3E CB89 4172 8245 7FD7B6A34080

Latest posts

Top Bottom