Auto WW close to harvest but the rain and humidity! Help

• Thread starter Razzoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Razzoo

Razzoo

Hello, I have a beautiful Seedmans Auto White Widow. This has been an amazing plant. When I planted it looked like the weather for the late fall and early winter would be perfect. Within a few weeks cold came along and slowed her down but continued growing. Then the freeze. All I have was some pallets and a roll of clear vinyl, and made a kind of lean to cover in plastic with no heat sitting in the middle of my yard. It dropped to 17 and below freezing for several days. I had lost electricity and had to leave. It thrived and it now close to harvest, like a week. For several days now it has rained. I have kept her under the vinyl but the humid and no sun as cause concern. She is in a 7 gallon smart pot with potting soil. Added some Osmocote at the beginning and nothing else. I am not a cellphone user but will try to get some pictures. With the weather she is on her 15 week. I had four others different strains but that matured very early and never got more than 10" high. The smoke was excellent. All survived the freeze of 21.
My solution is to bring her in for a few days in a bright window under a ceiling fan. I am thinking the fan will keep her drier than outside. Starting Sunday it will be clear and sunny for a few about a week. Am I doing any damage to bring her inside for a day or two? Any suggestions?
Thanks, Razzoo

Top Bottom